24 Marocains arrêtés en Algérie

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Les éléments de la Gendarmerie nationale de Mostaganem (Algérie) ont procédé à l'arrestation de 25 migrants dont 24 de nationalité marocaine.
Les éléments de la Gendarmerie nationale ont arrêté « 25 individus, dont 24 de nationalité marocaine pour constitution d'association de malfaiteurs, délit de trafic d'être humains, délit de prise de dispositions d'immigration clandestine par mer pour plusieurs individus dans l'objectif d'obtenir un profit pécuniaire, ainsi que délit d'hébergement (...)

- Maroc / Immigration clandestine, Algérie, Arrestation

One time I missed my flight to the US from the airport in Casablanca.
I was actually in the airport. I checked in my bags and all. The thing is
my iphone somehow was giving me the wrong time and so I was
doing some shopping ... I was chilling. They called my name but
i did not hear them. Long story short I missed my flight.

Of course now I have to get my luggage. So I went down to get my luggage
and as I was waiting apparently a flight from Karghala arrived and
the passengers came to get their luggage.

Good God. Karghala Poor. Very Poor. The passengers were dressed poorly ... The suitcases/bags
were of mediocre quality ... I Was Like:

Big Eyes Wow GIF by TV4

I had my sunglasses on. And I could see they were looking at me.
Ya Rabbi Salama. Bismillah Rahman Rahim.
I felt like telling them. "No I did not come from Karghala. I shouldn't be here you MFs. So Stop Looking At Me"

Seriously though. I was somewhat shocked at the poverty level. I mean I have been to airports all
over the world Tunisia included (Canada, Singapore, Tokyo, Taiwan, London, Zurich, Madrid,
Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, ...) and I have never seen anything like that.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

PS:
This was in 2018. It was the last time I saw my mother. Actually by missing the flight I got to see La Karima one
more night. She had come to stay with my little sister in
Casablanca that same day. I called her to tell
her I missed my flight and she tells me that she is in Casablanca. God Works In Mysterious Ways.

One Direction Kiss GIF

Dernière édition:
Les éléments de la Gendarmerie nationale de Mostaganem (Algérie) ont procédé à l'arrestation de 25 migrants dont 24 de nationalité marocaine.
Les éléments de la Gendarmerie nationale ont arrêté « 25 individus, dont 24 de nationalité marocaine pour constitution d'association de malfaiteurs, délit de trafic d'être humains, délit de prise de dispositions d'immigration clandestine par mer pour plusieurs individus dans l'objectif d'obtenir un profit pécuniaire, ainsi que délit d'hébergement (...)

- Maroc / Immigration clandestine, Algérie, Arrestation

S'ils sont assez kon pour aller sciemment en Algérie... tant pis pour eux.

I have this uncle from the Imperial Marrakesh. He was in finance and he was enjoying himself. Then Mohammed VI appointed him
Ambassador to Tunisia. That was cool. Tunisia is nice. I went there twice. Once by myself
and the second time with my wife. Morocco has a very nice Ambassador's Residence in Tunisia.
Anyways just about everyone went to Tunisia and paid him a visit ...

Then Mohammed VI appointed him Ambassador to Karghala.
I asked La Karima my Mother. "Should I call him and congratulate him?"

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Nobody went to Karghala to visit him. NOBODY.
Even his wife La Malika from The Imperial Fes did not go with him this time around.
She stayed home in
Rabat. The City Of Lights and Capital Of Morocco. A very
sophisticated lady. Also a Doctorate in finance.

Can you blame her for not going with her husband to Karghala?

90 Day Fiance What GIF by TLC Europe

Dernière édition: