Affaire "Escobar du Désert" : lourdes accusations contre Said Naciri et Abdenbi Bioui

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
De lourdes accusations ont été retenues contre les mis en cause -Said Naciri et Abdenbi Bioui, tous deux membres du Parti Authenticité et Modernité (PAM)-, dans l'affaire Lhaj Ahmed Benbrahim alias « Escobar du Désert », du nom du Malien initialement détenu à la prison d'El Jadida, avant d'être transféré à la prison locale d'Ain Sebaâ 1 puis à la prison locale Salé 2.
Les accusations retenues à l'encontre de Said Naciri, président du Wydad de Casablanca, parlementaire du Parti (...)

- Maroc / Parti Authenticité et Modernité (PAM), El Jadida, Saïd Naciri, Prison, Droits et Justice, Salé

Affaire "Escobar du Désert" : lourdes accusations contre Said Naciri et Abdenbi Bioui

It is good to post the photos of the crooks ... This way people know what these
crooks look like ...

bioui-naciri-accusations-escobar-d1107.jpg

• Détermination d’autrui à faire des déclarations et attestations mensongères par l’usage de menaces et de pressions
  • Complicité dans un acte arbitraire attentatoire à la liberté individuelle pour la satisfaction de passions personnelles,

"Wel Yom El Yom El Yom. Jatk Noubba Al Kraa. Jatk Noubba Al Kraa."

We used to sing this in the Harti Stadium. Imperial Marrakesh.

It is good to post the photos of the crooks ... This way people know what these
crooks look like ...

bioui-naciri-accusations-escobar-d1107.jpg
Be careful, they are not crooks until decided and sentenced by a court of law.... SO far you are technically committing an act of slander, reprimanded by the penal code

Presumption of innocence is the backbone of the rule of laws....

Les accusations retenues ne veut pas dire la culpabilité....

I doubt these two crooks have the time to come after me ....
Alice, do you think they have the time?

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office
D'abord ce n'est pas Alice... mais Ali.

Obviously, I am pretty sure that they have other priorities.

I was simply talking in a generic way. Get into the habit of not putting yourself in a situation of being potentially slanderous...Doesn't cost anything and could save you a lot of time, money and hassles in the future. There is no 1st amendment here.

But in this particular case, i think your risk level is around 0.001% (if that high and because absolute zero doesn't exist).

Ali is the name of one of my best friends .... I know how things work here and there ....
But I am getting sick of these crooks ... Too many Goddamn Crooks ....
And I get an immense pleasure by posting their photos and insulting them ....
And I will continue doing so. We all should ....

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

Freyja

Madame Blondin
VIB
Je suis déçue de saïd naceri il dénonçait bcp de choses dans la société marocaine j'étais loin d'imaginer que lui faisait partie de ces trafics.

What about this fat ass?

“الاتحاد الاشتراكي” يٌدافع عن استفادة نجل لشكر من صفقة 200 مليون.. ويعتبر تقرير “مجلس الحسابات” “تبخيسا” للعمل السياسي​

Look at him.

98-1.jpg