American Morrocans

iam moroccan said with pride i needn't be american just go there dropp in to see some friends and meuseums , beaches like palm beach in florida with the giant palm tres there kind washingtonia then come back

antiphoiê

Prince of Atlas
It's a fake! they're so flabby like americans... Though i think that Moroccans moroccans or french moroccans are really cute, so smart and so foxy !:cool:

americans moroccans ! lawa8 3omer simpson! :D

antiphoiê;5028040 à dit:
It's a fake! they're so flabby like americans... Though i think that Moroccans moroccans or french moroccans are really cute, so smart and so foxy !:cool:

americans moroccans ! lawa8 3omer simpson! :D

Hahaha, I think that the Dutch Morrocans are very cute.

Haha, if I'm cute? I don't know.. find it out. :p

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, we can have good looks from the outside yet be so ugly in the inside and vice versa...the real beauty is inside the person.
This said, i wonder why i only dated good looking chicks even if i knew that some of them were very ugly and very stupid?
Hmmmmmm...

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, we can have good looks from the outside yet be so ugly in the inside and vice versa...the real beauty is inside the person.
This said, i wonder why i only dated good looking chicks even if i knew that some of them were very ugly and very stupid?
Hmmmmmm...
this means that you are getting mature in terms of thoughts before all what glitters looks like gold for you now you regret having gone dating with ugly persons inside though good attracting from the outside view it is life iot is also a period of time one must pass by

BlazePUA

Dissection
Hey, how kind of you! :D

BTW, anyone here gonna celebrate Thanksgiving? Will you stay at home or will you visit family and friends?

My boss has invited me and my wife to join him in his house party during the thanksgivin, I dunno what im gonna do cuz I dont like to eat turkey, Gosh, hope they dont cock ham its discasting.

I've heard that Dutch-Moroccan girls were kind of slotty... Can you confirm ?

Rolling on the flower laughing !!! I think she is tryin to get hooked but this aint the right place for her :D, you better tight ur game buddy . you're messin up big time, take it from me , if she is not happy where she at, then what the hell do you want from a big fat slut.

/me slaps Pogoss1 around a bit with a large trout
-BlazePUA

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
My boss has invited me and my wife to join him in his house party during the thanksgivin, I dunno what im gonna do cuz I dont like to eat turkey, Gosh, hope they dont cock ham its discasting.

Don't worry 'bout that buddy: Thanksgiving's Turkey is a MUST! Don't settle for anything less! *lol* I'd say, go for it: it's a funny experience! ;)