Beautiful quotes and saying

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.

Gandhi ♥♥♥

About Women :

Woman is more fitted than man to make exploration and take bolder action in nonviolence... There is no occasion for women to consider themselves subordinate or inferior to men....Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity....If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man's superior....If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with women...

Gandhi ♥♥♥♥♥♥

oF Course 3reft8a ..:rolleyes:

ici c'est different ..ça peut être a "saying" a "quotes" ou tt simplement une phrase que tu as entendu quelque part ( dans un film ...etc..)

ps1: nariii ktachefte anani j'écris en darijja et et en français ici :p

ps2: 3lach à khty bghtihoum daba issedou lia Topic dial ? :pleurs:

ps3: c'est l'équivalent du Topic http://www.bladi.info/287958-phrases/( (hadi version anglaise zaama)

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."

From Dirty Dancing

Pièces jointes

• PhotoDirtyDancingPosterColor65.gif.jpg
    PhotoDirtyDancingPosterColor65.gif.jpg
    28.9 KB · Affichages: 45

Robocop83

Picture me rollin'
"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. We don't need terrorists, we don't need homocide bombers. The 50+ million muslims in Europe will turn it into a muslim continent within a few decades." Muamar Kaddafi :langue:

"Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone."

Sigmund Freud

"We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary."