Conversation en anglais pour les bruxellois

Hi mates,

I would like to know if there is some people in Brussels with a good level in English (because I want to improve my level ) who are interested to create a group in order to speak English , a kind of ''Tables de conversation'' Please don't tell me, it exists I know that but most of time it is not Free and I have not to tell you we are in a crisis lol I hope to have from your part some answers see u soon

hello i want to say that my favorite language after arabic is english i love it so much and i find that idea is interesting let us speak in a seriuos topics to benifit and in the same time to improve our english so im ready.

missmoi

crunch crunch cruuuunch
VIB
Hi mates,

I would like to know if there is some people in Brussels with a good level in English (because I want to improve my level ) who are interested to create a group in order to speak English , a kind of ''Tables de conversation'' Please don't tell me, it exists I know that but most of time it is not Free and I have not to tell you we are in a crisis lol I hope to have from your part some answers see u soon

This is in case u didn't know that, but you can communicate in English with all people, it's not necessary to ask this only to people who lives in Brussels :eek:

This is in case u didn't know that, but you can communicate in English with all people, it's not necessary to ask this only to people who lives in Brussels :eek:

I'm sorry but I don't think that ppl from Liége anvers or charleroi will come to Brussels every week for 2 hours in order to learn english , so I tried to focus on my neighbours , don't be offended about that I am not trying to expel ppl so everyone is welcoming so thank you for your contribution on this topic lol

hello i want to say that my favorite language after arabic is english i love it so much and i find that idea is interesting let us speak in a seriuos topics to benifit and in the same time to improve our english so im ready.

Why do you find English so marvellous ??? I ask you that because for me English is more useful than beautiful (great I made a rhym in english) lol

compteblad

PLD (Peace, Love and Diversity)
Why do you find English so marvellous ??? I ask you that because for me English is more useful than beautiful (great I made a rhym in english) lol

I agree with u....more useful than beautiful....

I hope that in the future Brussels will be a blingual region (french english and not flemish french). English is useful all around the world while flemish is useful only in nederland and the flemish part of Belgium...

I agree with u....more useful than beautiful....

I hope that in the future Brussels will be a blingual region (french english and not flemish french). English is useful all around the world while flemish is useful only in nederland and the flemish part of Belgium...

We can hope that flemish politics will at least open their eyes about the thing that Brussels' inhabitants just give a crap about flemish/dutch and, for once, make life easier for us.

compteblad

We can hope that flemish politics will at least open their eyes about the thing that Brussels' inhabitants just give a crap about flemish/dutch and, for once, make life easier for us.

Sure, for example, it is strange to require flemishspeaking for candidate for the function of police in Brussels knowing that 95 % of the Brusselses are French-speaking.

Is it a will to exclude the allochtones Brusselses of these functions?

While everybody knows that the criminality should fall if we engage more policemen of the discriminated districts (des jeunes des quartiers..)

Sure, for example, it is strange to require flemishspeaking for candidate for the function of police in Brussels knowing that 95 % of the Brusselses are French-speaking.

Is it a will to exclude the allochtones Brusselses of these functions?

While everybody knows that the criminality should fall if we engage more policemen of the discriminated districts (des jeunes des quartiers..)

My dear,

You shoud know that Brussel is considered as a bilangual city. It's normal that representatives of the bilangual city Brussel are Bilangual too.

Furthermore, One don't require a perfect knowledge of both languages but only satisfying knowledge.

I don't think it's an obstacle to hire policemen

About the Flemish in Brussels I think it is normal to learn it in a country where the 2 main languages spoken are French and Flemish , it is just a matter of good sense and a matter of good relation with our neighbour How can we understand the Flemish, their culture if we can not make the effort to learn their language

In my opinion, the autorithies should make mandatory the bilingual education from kindergarten to University I think it could resolve a lot of false issues in Brussels

compteblad

yes but Brussels is 95 % frenchspeaking....

About the Flemish in Brussels I think it is normal to learn it in a country where the 2 main languages spoken are French and Flemish , it is just a matter of good sense and a matter of good relation with our neighbour How can we understand the Flemish, their culture if we can not make the effort to learn their language

In my opinion, the autorithies should make mandatory the bilingual education from kindergarten to University I think it could resolve a lot of false issues in Brussels