Could we be sweet, kind, with a strong personality?

I've always asked myself could we be pleasant , kind , beloved , and in the same time , getting attention , independent with a stronger personality indeed. wouldn't they minimise me if i get closer and closer from them ? or should I keep distance from anyone and impose my own personality in order to gain respect ?( I get used to be shy , and as we know it's to hard to re-build our own personality , but I still have time =] isn't? )( I do apologise for any grammar-spelling mistake)

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
I've always asked myself could we be pleasant , kind , beloved , and in the same time , getting attention , independent with a stronger personality indeed. wouldn't they minimise me if i get closer and closer from them ? or should I keep distance from anyone and impose my own personality in order to gain respect ?( I get used to be shy , and as we know it's to hard to re-build our own personality , but I still have time =] isn't? )( I do apologise for any grammar-spelling mistake)

Yes you Kahn...:D
we all Can!

It's all about your personality and how u give an importance (or not) to what should people think about u..
Be urself and never expect anything from the others:)

ghzali

Eternal Sunshine

Strong personality means to be able to say no to the people even if we love them ,this the hardest thing I think...