don't know what to do

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
well.........
I 've got a big problem and I don't want to speak about it in french
(i don't want people to recognize me, mostly one person... )

My cousin just lost his wife in an accident, it was a month ago they had two children :5 years old and 3 months old

my parents are gone to Morocco so I am alone, and this cousin called me, I thought it was for asking if they arrived well, but he finished by saying "pray for us"
(I was afraid about the meaning of this sentence but I said to myself he must be talking about him and his children)

he called me 5 days later I was also thinking it was for having some news but we were just speaking about all and nothing : family, our job ....before hanging up he asked me for my cell phone number I was :eek: but I gave it to him

he sent me a message on the journey, called me on my cell phone and at home but I didn't hang on ......

what do you think it means ?

I am so choked, I was crying yesterday and today too 'cause I am so afraid that it means what I think it means

is there any one to speak with me ? I feel so bad...........

Well i think he just needs someone to comfort him, after all he just lost his wife and it's normal for a man (i put emphase on that) to search for a friend maybe more in that case.

Anyways, you say that you're alone and your parents are gone to morocco, it could be just to check out what you're doing and see if you're doing fine...

I don't think you should worry about it, take a chill pill.

Well i think he just needs someone to comfort him, after all he just lost his wife and it's normal for a man (i put emphase on that) to search for a friend maybe more in that case.

Anyways, you say that you're alone and your parents are gone to morocco, it could be just to check out what you're doing and see if you're doing fine...

The chill pill should do the trick…

Hi! How would you translate in French "take a chill pill"? Thanks

now I can understand it

it is something I also thougt about because he called me late at night ......

I'm not worrying anymore :)

what is a chill pill ? ( the translater says "médicament frais" :eek:)

well.........
I 've got a big problem and I don't want to speak about it in french
(i don't want people to recognize me, mostly one person... )

My cousin just lost his wife in an accident, it was a month ago they had two children :5 years old and 3 months old

my parents are gone to Morocco so I am alone, and this cousin called me, I thought it was for asking if they arrived well, but he finished by saying "pray for us"
(I was afraid about the meaning of this sentence but I said to myself he must be talking about him and his children)

he called me 5 days later I was also thinking it was for having some news but we were just speaking about all and nothing : family, our job ....before hanging up he asked me for my cell phone number I was :eek: but I gave it to him

he sent me a message on the journey, called me on my cell phone and at home but I didn't hang on ......

what do you think it means ?

I am so choked, I was crying yesterday and today too 'cause I am so afraid that it means what I think it means

is there any one to speak with me ? I feel so bad...........

He might just need some support! How old is he?
You might also remind him of his wife, who knows...
Be nice to him and support him. But if you actually notice some flirt in his behavior, tell him that's really not what you want.

He might just need some support! How old is he?
You might also remind him of his wife, who knows...
Be nice to him and support him. But if you actually notice some flirt in his behavior, tell him that's really not what you want.

This topic is over(and the problem is solved) since a long time...