English career prospects in a non Anglophone country

Do you guys think that there are many good job opportunities for degrees in English holders outside the Anglophone world, especially in the Francophone countries?

Yon can teach English as a second language abroad, including, China and Japan ( no knowledge of chinese and Japanese languages is required), but a certification in English as a second language instructor is. However, this is not a good paying job..... Most good paying jobs,within US or abroad, and that are related to an art major, require a doctorate degree........

Do you guys think that there are many good job opportunities for degrees in English holders outside the Anglophone world, especially in the Francophone countries?

I do have a Master and a Bachelor degree in English, one in the American and the other in the Swiss system. In terms of job opportunity, in France, I only had the opportunity to work with it once in an international organization for a small mission as a consultant but now I'm currently working in a French company where I am occupying a boring position not related to my field of studies at all...I had to hide the fact that I hold a master degree to get that job after job hunting for almost 2 years.

I hope my case is an an exception...

If you have the chance to work in a multinational or international organization wherever it is situated..be sure u'll be using your english background and you 'll be hired because you 've got an English degree in a certain domain .
I'm from morocco & hold an English degree in BM and I'm constantly asked to use what I've learnt even if I'm not working for a foreign entity.