Football americain

Kroos

كلّ تأخيرة فيها خيرة
VIB
Si y'a des Forumistes qui s'interesseent au football americain. Mon equipe preferee est NE Patriots.

J'espère que t'as kiffé, moi j'ai failli pété ma télé tellement j'avais la rage:fou::D
Je sais pas ce qu'il lui à pris à Russel Wilson sur la dernière action, le Touchdown et le Superbowl nous tendait les bras...
Un vrai cauchemard cette action, j'en reviens toujours pas.
Une des plus belles finales du Superbowl qu'il m'ait été donné de voir en tout cas, et ce scenario de ouf!

You mad bro???... Oh man i was overjoyed last night. What a game. It went back and forth. When Kearse made that catch at the end of the game i thought "herewe go again, a reminder of the Tyree catch against the Giants" and i almost threw my Iphone over the TV. Then cam that INT by Buttler. The best INT in superbowl history. I love the PATS. You know Malkom Buttler was working part time at Poppeye chicken. I hope you enjoyed the game, best of luck next year.

Kroos

كلّ تأخيرة فيها خيرة
VIB
Yep man, I imagine that...the feeling you had when came the int, i had the same when kearse made that unbelievable catch !!!
I was so happy in my living room and thaught myself "back2back is coming baby" ahahah
I did not know about Butler and Popeye Chicken, why didn't he continue to cook chicken instead of choosing a career in football, that stupid boy???!!:D
Thx bro', i wish we could have another fantastic superbowl next year and a victory for the seahawks, of course:)
See U!

Dernière édition:
Hey Krous, the PAts always get scraps like Butler and turning them to stars. even Brady was our 3rd QB, if not for Bledsoe getting hurt, Brady wouldnt have made it. Anyway w lost the last 2 superbowls with miraculous catches but not this time.
It was a great game from both teams, hope we meet next year again.

Pipounet

Sober
VIB
Mais c'est pas la faute du QB, c'est la faute du coordinateur offensif et du Head coach, Pete Caroll.

Fallait la passer à Lynch, 2 yards en run, il les faisait largement ...

Au moins y'a des rebondissements, c'est bien.

Kroos

كلّ تأخيرة فيها خيرة
VIB
Oui c'est clair ils ont merdés, incomprehensible stratégie, mais bon l'équipe est encore jeune l'avenir est à eux...
My man @Ray2012 you must see that vid:D

Mais c'est pas la faute du QB, c'est la faute du coordinateur offensif et du Head coach, Pete Caroll.

Fallait la passer à Lynch, 2 yards en run, il les faisait largement ...

Au moins y'a des rebondissements, c'est bien.
I tend to agree with you, but football is a game of statistics. Over the last season more than 100 passes were attempted from the 1 yard line and the result = zero interceptions. So the logic says pass. Also Caroll wanted to get too cute. Wilson could have thrown a better pass. It was a great superbowl though.