forum only for fluent french speakers?

Hello to all.
As most of you know i speak basic french. My grammer is also not 100%. I have recently noticed that whenever i post something, it is deleted by the moderators.
this is what R.CHAKIB had to say

''speak correct french here to begin
feel as you like i dont care but you must write correctly please or i will delete it miss''

yesterday another one of my topics was erased, i pmd the moderator concerned but s/he did not even bother to explain.

So the point is, is this forum for the fluent french man and women only?
or is it only for the Moroccan nationals?
i am curious to know as i have not been discriminated against like this in any other forum.

i'll translate the above via google.

Bonjour à tous.
Comme la plupart d'entre vous savent que je parle le français de base. Ma grammaire n'est pas non plus à 100%. Récemment, j'ai remarqué que chaque fois que quelque chose après moi, il est supprimé par les modérateurs.
C'est ce que R. CHAKIB avait à dire

''Parler le français correctement ici pour commencer
l'impression que vous voulez, je ne m'inquiète pas, mais vous devez écrire correctement s'il vous plaît ou je vais supprimer manquer''

hier un autre de mes sujets a été effacé, je pmd le modérateur concerné, mais il / elle n'a même pas la peine d'expliquer.

Donc la question est, est ce forum pour l'homme couramment le français et les femmes seulement?
ou est-ce seulement pour les ressortissants marocains?
Je suis curieux de savoir que je n'ai pas été victime de discrimination comme dans toute autre instance.

Hello to all.
As most of you know i speak basic french. My grammer is also not 100%. I have recently noticed that whenever i post something, it is deleted by the moderators...

Well, as far as I'm concerned. This is an English forum and not a French or Chinese forum. And before I say or do anything regarding your topic in question. I like the moderators to come out and expalin their stances on your stance in plain English and not in French or Chinese.

I think this is peculiar because when you read some posts they're not written in good french so I don't know what issue you have with the moderators but I doubt it has any link with your level of french....
I am surprised....

Muslima1994

جنة جنة &#1605
No, in fact she writes here in French but the discussions which are here must be written in English, that's the aim of this topic ! So that's why the moderators delete her messages... I hope she'll understand what I said !

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
I think you shouldn't bother, if you're a english native speaker, then do as you feel and speak english, it shouldn't make you an outcast to this website after all many peeps here speak different languages such as darija and their posts don't get deleted.

Feel free:)

this is so funny, i read your french interventions and they make me laugh. i was able to get your point though.

as for the forum you have to know 3 languages: french, darija and tamazight. the 1st one is a must.

there are lots of non Moroccans in this forum mostly french and other north african people.

just use plain english here it should be fine. or if you want to be understood in the french sections of this forum, write in english followed by a french translation.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Hello to all.
As most of you know i speak basic french. My grammer is also not 100%. I have recently noticed that whenever i post something, it is deleted by the moderators.
this is what R.CHAKIB had to say

''speak correct french here to begin
feel as you like i dont care but you must write correctly please or i will delete it miss''

yesterday another one of my topics was erased, i pmd the moderator concerned but s/he did not even bother to explain.

So the point is, is this forum for the fluent french man and women only?
or is it only for the Moroccan nationals?
i am curious to know as i have not been discriminated against like this in any other forum.

i'll translate the above via google.

Bonjour à tous.
Comme la plupart d'entre vous savent que je parle le français de base. Ma grammaire n'est pas non plus à 100%. Récemment, j'ai remarqué que chaque fois que quelque chose après moi, il est supprimé par les modérateurs.
C'est ce que R. CHAKIB avait à dire

''Parler le français correctement ici pour commencer
l'impression que vous voulez, je ne m'inquiète pas, mais vous devez écrire correctement s'il vous plaît ou je vais supprimer manquer''

hier un autre de mes sujets a été effacé, je pmd le modérateur concerné, mais il / elle n'a même pas la peine d'expliquer.

Donc la question est, est ce forum pour l'homme couramment le français et les femmes seulement?
ou est-ce seulement pour les ressortissants marocains?
Je suis curieux de savoir que je n'ai pas été victime de discrimination comme dans toute autre instance.

Hello desert winds.

The main language of the forum is french indeed, but the section "English board" is here for english !

Maybe your messages were deleted because your french wasn't good enough to be understood ...

For example, i didn't really get your translation from english to french. Automatic translators arn't able to translate long sentences correctly :/

this is so funny, i read your french interventions and they make me laugh. i was able to get your point though.

as for the forum you have to know 3 languages: french, darija and tamazight. the 1st one is a must.

there are lots of non Moroccans in this forum mostly french and other north african people.

just use plain english here it should be fine. or if you want to be understood in the french sections of this forum, write in english followed by a french translation.

well- i try very hard with my french- but at least they made you laugh! i want to intermingle with everyone here- i dont want to be limited.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
well- i try very hard with my french- but at least they made you laugh! i want to intermingle with everyone here- i dont want to be limited.

Hey, don't let it go to your heart. Everyone here tries his or her best. Nobody is perfect, and as Moroccans, we're a rather large diaspora, spread all over the world. I can't imagine that the mods are expecting perfect French in the other sub-fora. In fact, most don't bother.