Hello, who wants to talk for pleasure

Hello my name is Nana and I'm 23 years old, and I fed up, yes instead of reading books and doing interesting things, I'm stupidly spending my time on the Internet.

So If you recognize yourself in my own description, who are welcome on this topic.

I'm disappointed to see that tonight no one is available.

I'm gonna sleep then.

I whish you a sweet night with the hope to chat with more people tomorrow ^^

myousra

swim/bike/run
Hello my name is Nana and I'm 23 years old, and I fed up, yes instead of reading books and doing interesting things, I'm stupidly spending my time on the Internet.

So If you recognize yourself in my own description, who are welcome on this topic.

i guess its everyones case on bladi. i actually have two final exams tmro, butttttttt for some reason im on here instead :D

Sallyna

Mama Mia

your title is little bit confusing,"Hello, who wants to talk for pleasure" you should say " Hello, who wants a pleasure talking?" because for pleasure , it sounds call girls, sorry!

myousra

swim/bike/run
your title is little bit confusing,"Hello, who wants to talk for pleasure" you should say " Hello, who wants a pleasure talking?" because for pleasure , it sounds call girls, sorry!

if we're correcting each other then let me fix something while we're at it. It wouldnt be "Hello, who wants a pleasure talking?" but rather "hello who wants to talk for the fun of it"
I think you understood what she meant, so dont make it sound like she was implying something else.

Sallyna

Mama Mia
if we're correcting each other then let me fix something while we're at it. It wouldnt be "Hello, who wants a pleasure talking?" but rather "hello who wants to talk for the fun of it"
I think you understood what she meant, so dont make it sound like she was implying something else.

Maybe you didn't understand what I meant by telling her that :) because my point was to correct her sentence "salut qui veut parler pour plaisir" even in French we don't say that.
Anyway:)peace and love!

today is my day of procrastination. Im not gonna be studying, I will NOT work on paper thats due at midnight, and i will NOT leave my room

any suggestions on movies that i can watch on this amazzinng day?

Just Go With It, by Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston......., hope you find it pleasurable or laughable.