Hi there!

hey everybody!

i'm looking for moroccan people in other countries to talk about daily things.
i'm just very curious how life's abroad!

i live in the netherlands and i't kind off boring down here so i just thought
maybe i should look for outher people in other countries lol!

just let me know if your interested!

i want to make an excuse for my english! lol

greets,
Dutches

hey everybody!

i'm looking for moroccan people in other countries to talk about daily things.
i'm just very curious how life's abroad!

i live in the netherlands and i't kind off boring down here so i just thought
maybe i should look for outher people in other countries lol!

just let me know if your interested!

i want to make an excuse for my english! lol

greets,
Dutches

I am, so tell me more about ya ... ;-)

Muslima1994

جنة جنة &#1605
Salam 3alayki and Hi at the same time.
I'm from France and I speak English very well, my teacher said it =).
If you want to talk with me send me a message but not yet because i didn't do 5 messages yet.
I can speak German, French and Arabic too =).

See you soon !

Hey everybody! ^.^

Dutches, we are neighbors!! I live in Belgium! :D So I'm quite used to listening people speaking in Dutch, even though I can't understand a damn word of it! >.<
You must speak Dutch, right? If so, is it difficult to learn? Because I looove learning new languages and I could really use some Dutch here in Belgium.

I can speak German, French and Arabic too =).

That's great! I can speak french and english obviously, arabic and spanish too and I'm learning japanese (but it's soooo hard!!).

What an interessting topic! So let's share stuff about our lives in different countries, as suggested by Dutches! :)

Muslima1994

&#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1605
Hey everybody! ^.^

Dutches, we are neighbors!! I live in Belgium! :D So I'm quite used to listening people speaking in Dutch, even though I can't understand a damn word of it! >.<
You must speak Dutch, right? If so, is it difficult to learn? Because I looove learning new languages and I could really use some Dutch here in Belgium.

That's great! I can speak french and english obviously, arabic and spanish too and I'm learning japanese (but it's soooo hard!!).

What an interessting topic! So let's share stuff about our lives in different countries, as suggested by Dutches! :)

Yes but I'm not Dutche, i'm from France haha ! You would like to speak Japanese, yes of course it's difficult and a lot ! Because we haven't the same caracters....
Do you like mangas ?

Yes but I'm not Dutche, i'm from France haha ! You would like to speak Japanese, yes of course it's difficult and a lot ! Because we haven't the same caracters....
Do you like mangas ?

Of course I love mangas! :D That's one of the reason I started learning japanese. But not the only one. What about you? Do you like mangas? And Japan in general?

(And no prob for the misunderstanding about being from Netherlands:D)

Muslima1994

&#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1580;&#1606;&#1577; &#1605
Of course I love mangas! :D That's one of the reason I started learning japanese. But not the only one. What about you? Do you like mangas? And Japan in general?

(And no prob for the misunderstanding about being from Netherlands:D)

Yeah of course ! My favourite manga is Naruto and what about you ?
But I don't really like Japan, .... BECAUSE they eat insects, dogs and cats, it's horrible !
How can they do it ?

cherazadde

I'm just like you !!
Yeah of course ! My favourite manga is Naruto and what about you ?
But I don't really like Japan, .... BECAUSE they eat insects, dogs and cats, it's horrible !
How can they do it ?

haha yes it's horrible beurk but these are not just Japanese but also them Chinese, Laotian...
How can they do it ? They can because for them it's so normal!

PS: aïe mon anglais mdrrrr (jen fais plus) dsl si ya des fautes, jspr juste ke c'est compréhensible!!

No no, they absolutely don't eat cats and dogs!! Some Chinese and the Koreans do that, but not Japanese. So of course, you can find dogs and cats' meat in Japan (in Koreatowns), but it's mostly for Koreans! :D

My favourite manga is Naruto and what about you ?

Frankly, I really don't like Naruto. I can't really relate to that kind of mangas. ^^'
I'm more a Shoujo fan, even if appreciate some Shounen (such as Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, by CLAMP.)
My favourite manga is definetly MARS, by SOURYO Fuyumi. It must be the deepest manga I ever read! It's quite psychological and dramatic but it's one of the most beautiful stories I read.