How can you forget a bad experience?

how could you forget a bad experience with out forget the persene that you had the ewprience with him ??? how could i pass with out think of him?

how could you forget a bad experience with out forget the persene that you had the ewprience with him ??? how could i pass with out think of him?

If you have noticed that he forgot about you and let you down .. you've no choice... you gotta do the same or the only one you 're gonna hurt at the end is urself .

LySergiDe

Ecce Homo...
i'm sceared that time give me more of dameged .. what keeling me : day after day i think of him more and more .. i hope time will heal everythings
Yeah I think. That should be hard, and even harder if it's a fresh separation.
Well, may be you can try to change some habits to escape from your "egg shell"...
Find yourself again.

Yeah I think. That should be hard, and even harder if it's a fresh separation.
Well, may be you can try to change some habits to escape from your "egg shell"...
Find yourself again.
yes it's a new separation the problem is i meet him every day after my stage ;he keep waiting me every day even if he had work to do or stadies but i will change some habits if that make me forget

You can't. You can forgive, but you can never forget (unless you have Alzheimer).

What happened? Care to tell us?
i hade a reletionsheep with some one i loved him then after some time he stop to call me , he told me that he was so besy with his work and he was so sorry but he keep going far for me and i coulld't accept that so i had stoped this relation but new i can't forget him and i regrated and i can't found the way to tell him that or found away the forget him

ghzali

Eternal Sunshine

a bad experience is something useful
It's harmful, but it's supposed to learn you something about life..

If you get the lesson from your experience, try to avoid repeating the same mistakes...that's the secret.