I had my FCE, what can I do with it?

It depends on your work experience; your field of activity, as I understood you are a future obstetrician, you can find a lot of opportunity in such countries like Australia, Middle East & more...

they dont..she need to survive who cares about level.mnin wlat torya jebran wazira chkoun bka yswel f level..

You should recognize that our english teachers (most of them was women), had a bachelor from university + something else like a speacial course at ENES or master in english,

So FCE is just as said Radoudou to support a cosmopolite discussion in airport desk if she can :fou:

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
You should recognize that our english teachers (most of them was women), had a bachelor from university + something else like a speacial course at ENES or master in english,

So FCE is just as said Radoudou to support a cosmopolite discussion in airport desk if she can :fou:[/QUO
alors had FCE mtchrbha ta jghima dial lmma. but still it`s better than none awla la..

sboumy

Saadou
Why don't you just wipe something with it, I don't know, it is not a real Diploma it's just something to say that you have basic English...............and you will not inpress anyone with that, not even in Morocco. Do a proprer degree course !!!!!!!!!

wiley82

Take it, or leave it!
Why don't you just wipe something with it, I don't know, it is not a real Diploma it's just something to say that you have basic English...............and you will not inpress anyone with that, not even in Morocco. Do a proprer degree course !!!!!!!!!

you're wrong! and here is the proof from the cambridge university site:

What will FCE do for you?

Cambridge ESOL is a department of the world-famous and historic University of Cambridge. Attaining one of its certificates is an achievement and a reward in itself. However, there are many other benefits to taking FCE:

* an FCE certificate is valid for life
* FCE is truly international, recognised around the world for business and study purposes
* thousands of employers, universities and government departments officially recognise FCE as a qualification in upper-intermediate English.
* FCE gives you a pathway to higher qualifications such as the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
* FCE's 'Can Do' skills give you the confidence to use English in real situations.

with that FCE you got you can apply to universities or aspire to work with english establishments showing that you do master the former steps of english but it is not suffiscient to be a teacher it is just a diploma to make your cv or resume glitter and shine a bit