I wanna be a new person

hellow for every one, whom want to change but they can't .. i wanna change, i wanna beeng i new persone. i don't know what to do to stop all this hating for the men? i have a passive energy and i think that all men are the same!! they bettried andd heart everyone around them? they forget all the good memories and remmumber juste the bed ones... what i should do?

hellow for every one, whom want to change but they can't .. i wanna change, i wanna beeng i new persone. i don't know what to do to stop all this hating for the men? ... what i should do?

You should commence by stopping hating all men. Rather, hate the ones that hurt you and not the ones you do not know yet..... The mistake is made when you blame the entire species of men for something few men did....... And? and only You can change You.

You should commence by stopping hating all men. Rather, hate the ones that hurt you and not the ones you do not know yet..... The mistake is made when you blame the entire species of men for something few men did....... And? and only You can change You.
the problem is a don't hate the only persone xhom did that to me why? only god can know why!!!!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool this is so cool.
to be a new person start by changing your Name your religion (choose a peaceful one though) the way you dress and your job

there you go, you will be then a new person.

olddybldi

Muslim for ever
hellow for every one, whom want to change but they can't .. i wanna change, i wanna beeng i new persone. i don't know what to do to stop all this hating for the men? i have a passive energy and i think that all men are the same!! they bettried andd heart everyone around them? they forget all the good memories and remmumber juste the bed ones... what i should do?

Hide your awfull big belly :langue:

i don't get it ti be a new persone a have to change my name and religion?!! if you told me change your look maybe but all this have no relation with my problem and i'm a teenager a knew that it's juste a need a personne whom help me the pss this situation which i can't found him!!!!!

i don't get it ti be a new persone a have to change my name and religion?!! if you told me change your look maybe but all this have no relation with my problem and i'm a teenager a knew that it's juste a need a personne whom help me the pss this situation which i can't found him!!!!!

You're still 19 to start worrying about it!

Don't worry you'll find your soulmate sooner or later (or never...we never know)! But don't panik! Don't make it your priority!

And please change your pic, your belly makes me sick :D

That makes me remember a TV show on mtv.. Made Lol when they used to say I wanna be made into a ....

well i get it i am out....

but seriously you're young as the guys u were dating. And we all know that boys need a lot of time to become mature...to become a man so
you'll get over it quickly...

That makes me remember a TV show on mtv.. Made Lol when they used to say I wanna be made into a ....

well i get it i am out....

but seriously you're young as the guys u were dating. And we all know that boys need a lot of time to become mature...to become a man so
you'll get over it quickly...
thank you alot for your answer that what i need. same one who get inderstoud this pribleme

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Hello,

You sound so sad and miserable,the main message I would like to share in this post is that you have to take charge of your own emotional states! No one or nothing can make you feel bad except yourself and nothing can make you feel good except yourself. So,…be HAPPY!

Men dont hurt us (women) until we give them permission to do so.....and you should not do anything........ stay the way how you are.

PS:The only people with no problems are the ones who are buried 7 feet underground....Be thankful of what you've got.....Good luck.

Hello,

You sound so sad and miserable,the main message I would like to share in this post is that you have to take charge of your own emotional states! No one or nothing can make you feel bad except yourself and nothing can make you feel good except yourself. So,…be HAPPY!

Men dont hurt us (women) until we give them permission to do so.....and you should not do anything........ stay the way how you are.

PS:The only people with no problems are the ones who are buried 7 feet underground....Be thankful of what you've got.....Good luck.

Hello Cuty

petit HS : tu nous a manqué !