I'm feeling down, any remedies?

futureconomist

Free Palestine!
thanks for ur replies! I tried a few things and I can confirm that drinking tea and eating chocolate are goos healers. I think music and Quran also are.

have a good day!

ghzali

Eternal Sunshine
Salam guys and gals,
I'm feeling so down and I dunno what to do to feel better (YEAH, I GOT THE BLUES). What do u normally do when you're upset?

Try some romantic mood ...a warm bath with a smooth music , colorful candles all around the bathtub, rose-leaves in the water.. :D

I know it's better with a handsome boy with you in the bath ...anyway it works with me...! :D

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Try some romantic mood ...a warm bath with a smooth music , colorful candles all around the bathtub, rose-leaves in the water.. :-D

I know it's better with a handsome boy with you in the bath ...anyway it works with me...! :-D

wite witek 3la romantica:langue:

It's true though, laying around in our underwear, smelling bad, is not going to do us any good,simply showering, and feeling clean, can do wonders for our mood:D

ghzali

Eternal Sunshine
wite witek 3la romantica:langue:

It's true though, laying around in our underwear, smelling bad, is not going to do us any good,simply showering, and feeling clean, can do wonders for our mood

ayeh a lalla Cuty 3endek se7!

And before going to bed, just spray a little of your favourite perfume on the pillow...You'll feel like a princess...! :D

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
ayeh a lalla Cuty 3endek se7!

And before going to bed, just spray a little of your favourite perfume on the pillow...You'll feel like a princess...! :-D

:D
Or I go to a very nice store and try the most gorgeous expensive dresses i can never afford...lol..Even though i dont buy them it make me feel good...lahma9 safi:D