is a divorced woman likely to marry again

what are the chances that a divorced woman probably with one or two kids may get married again my question is asked as far as she is muslim and moroccan living abroad and seeking a moroccan man living abroad or in morocco?

some good chances i will say. it all depends on the views of the new husband if he minds the kids or not. and those of the father of course...

you are right to a certain extent but i am talking about a special environment the muslim morrocan one will the parents of the husband agree ?

I guess what matters to parents is wether she can/want to have more children from her 2nd union. i forsee a problem if they have a married son with no children.

this is not my opinion by the way.

no way a friend told me it is impossible for a divorced woman to marry again above all when she has a kid i was not delighted at what i was told but hye carried on telling me he knew what's going on in morocco he was so persistent that i became doubtful what do you ihink bladi subscribers?

It's difficult for me to understand something like this. I'm not from Morocco, and I've never been, so cultural differences like this are interesting. I've only read some things in books, and I've been told that most of it is wrong.

Here in the US, I've met people that have been married 4 or 5 times, sometimes after the spouses death, or after a divorce. It would never be considered unusual for a person to get married again, and generally nobody would even give it a second thought. Is parental approval a big deal in Morocco? Again, this is something that I'm not used to hearing about.

marouaneka

On a l'âge de son cœur 🧿
VIB
It's difficult for me to understand something like this. I'm not from Morocco, and I've never been, so cultural differences like this are interesting. I've only read some things in books, and I've been told that most of it is wrong.

Here in the US, I've met people that have been married 4 or 5 times, sometimes after the spouses death, or after a divorce. It would never be considered unusual for a person to get married again, and generally nobody would even give it a second thought. Is parental approval a big deal in Morocco? Again, this is something that I'm not used to hearing about.

Because they aren't Moroccan!:D

Unlikely in our times, money is the important criterion. divorced or not . if she's rich and/or has a good job , she can get married whenever she wants in morocco or outside of morocco .

syg

يا أيها &#1575
what are the chances that a divorced woman probably with one or two kids may get married again my question is asked as far as she is muslim and moroccan living abroad and seeking a moroccan man living abroad or in morocco?

helo
i think a sahrawi men like a divorced women also in oujda, they say : "eli tele9 merretou hdaha l sidou "

syg

يا أيها &#1575

yes in morocco it s different
people don't or can't get married simply, ther is a lot of cultural complication
we can say that s getting married is a décision for once on the life,
if it s a good weeding it s ok, if not usuly they continue together juste for there children

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Is parental approval a big deal in Morocco? Again, this is something that I'm not used to hearing about.

Look at it this way: it's not just a marriage between two people, two families end up being intertwined in more than one way. So, yes, parental approval is quite important in Morocco. Not mandatory (anymore) if you're adult, but socially still very desired.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
you are right to a certain extent but i am talking about a special environment the muslim morrocan one will the parents of the husband agree ?

If you're looking for REAL man, then he'll spend his life with regardless of what his "entourage" would say! However, if you mean by "muslim" man a SPOILED and immature "boy",well, I'd recommend you not to go any further in a such relationship with this kind if men!
I'm single and if someone tell me he's afraid that his parents wouldn't accept me as a part of their family , I'll breap up immediatly!And believe m, it has nothing to do with the fact I'm a "single" or still "young".

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I'm single and if someone tell me he's afraid that his parents wouldn't accept me as a part of their family, I'll breap up immediatly!

You're absolutely right. He's got to stand his ground, and if he doesn't pass this test, he's not worthy of you.

misszara88 à dit:
And believe m, it has nothing to do with the fact I'm a "single" or still "young".

Ahemm... unlike with men, women can afford the luxury of being highly selective only when relatively young. That is, if they want to get married. Yes, that's an extremely unjust form of gender discrimination, but we all know it's there... :(

when we look at islam- and we leave our cultures to a side- when we follow the deen as the prophet saw did then you will find she has as much chance as anybody else-
a man who takes on the responsibility to hlep care for her kids will be recieivng reward from Allahswt! the greatest reward ever. there are good men out there- finding them is the issue- dont be down about it!