John kerry attacked in rome; attacker cried “you created isis!” (video)

compteblad

PLD (Peace, Love and Diversity)

Ajoutée le 7 févr. 2016Kerry did aid in creating the vacuum that Daesh filled, with the precipitous withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq and the American support for the weak Shia government in Baghdad...

Fitra

Allah, Souria, Houria wa bass
Really? Obama's pledge while he was running for office was to retreat from Iraq ....So you think he was planning to create ISIS from that moment on ? ...That just doesn't make sense.

If the US stayed in Iraq they would have been blamed all the same.

ISIS is the consequence of the sunni radicalisation due to first, the tyrannical rule of Saddam Hussein, second, the american invasion of Iraq and third, the Maliki's repressive policy suppported by the US.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
ISIS is the consequence of the sunni radicalisation due to first, the tyrannical rule of Saddam Hussein, second, the american invasion of Iraq and third, the Maliki's repressive policy suppported by the US.

Fitra... Our favorite Algerian girl :) I think that you might have reversed the order there...

The consequence of Malilki's repressive rule would definitely come first, then the tyrannical rule of Saddam,....thirdly the retreat of the US from Iraq ( although it wasn't their intention, it was still the will of the American people to get out of there).

Dernière édition:

Fitra

Allah, Souria, Houria wa bass
Fitra... Our favorite Algerian girl :) I think that you might have reversed the order there...

The consequence of Malilki's repressive rule would definitely come first, then the tyrannical rule of Saddam,....thirdly the retreat of the US from Iraq ( although it wasn't their intention, it was still the will of the American people to get out of there).

Why do you include the retreat of the US in the causes of Isis rise ? I would have talked about the invasion of US rather than the retreat !