Life in France or life in England?

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
you tested 'em??

I like MIKA even if he's not originally british, but i think he's pretty sexy for a londonian geek

MIKA again, my god !!! it's turning into some kind of obsession !! :eek:

What's more, he cannot be qualified as a "geek", he's more like a "fagget" or "modern dandy".

As for london people, I found them less haughty than the parisians....(while it's not so difficult to do :D)

London is quite fun to live, more than Paris anyway but regarding the country, I always found that except for scotland, the british fellowcountry men are just disgusting...

What do you mean by disgusting ?
Do you mean people with rotten teeth and stinking feet, filthy fast food places and so on.
:D Cause the english are known for that lol. At least thats what they say in the USA about them.

What about them girls over there ? Are they clean (and attractive) :D ?

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
What do you mean by disgusting ?
Do you mean people with rotten teeth and stinking feet, filthy fast food places and so on.Cause the english are known for that lol. At least thats what they say in the USA about them.

What about them girls over there ? Are they clean (and attractive) :D ?

You know U.K is an awkward place, you could find some of the most beautiful women in the world (Keira Knightley, Gemma Atkinson, Liz Hurley....) and in the meantime, the average british girl looks like a mix between a pig and a man...:eek: (especially in the country)

I think it has to come with the few genetic mix-up due to the insularity.....

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
MIKA again, my god !!! it's turning into some kind of obsession !! :

What's more, he cannot be qualified as a "geek", he's more like a "fagget" or "modern dandy".

As for london people, I found them less haughty than the parisians....(while it's not so difficult to do D)

lol whateva you're only jealous cuz he stole my heart:langue:

Well he's totally dandy, but he's geeko too, cuz he has his own universe and it's not really understandable for people lacking of class, maturity and artistic touch (you for example haha)

I think that too, british people can seem very cold and a bit austere, but in fact if you get to talk to them you'll discover they are totally the opposite (i remember when i was in egypt, we chose to stay with the uk group instead of the french one cuz they were like soooo "bourrin", and there was old women looking very posh and cold, when i got to know them, i found out they had tattoos and they were dating young boys and they were wearing bikinis at the pool:eek:)

Parisians aren't that haughty, but they act so disgraced by each and everyone, but well that's the case for french people in general isn't it?LOL

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
lol whateva you're only jealous cuz he stole my heart

Well he's totally dandy, but he's geeko too, cuz he has his own universe and it's not really understandable for people lacking of class, maturity and artistic touch (you for example haha)

I think that too, british people can seem very cold and a bit austere, but in fact if you get to talk to them you'll discover they are totally the opposite (i remember when i was in egypt, we chose to stay with the uk group instead of the french one cuz they were like soooo "bourrin", and there was old women looking very posh and cold, when i got to know them, i found out they had tattoos and they were dating young boys and they were wearing bikinis at the pool

Parisians aren't that haughty, but they act so disgraced by each and everyone, but well that's the case for french people in general isn't it?LOL

Yeaaaaah, I am jealous. I can notice that not only did he stole your heart, he also stole your brain and your good tastes...:fou:

But I understand, speaking with your man of cosmetics and hair removal is so much fun.....:rolleyes:

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
Lmao don't reveal my secret, plz let everyone believe i have good tastes, you're the only one aware of that "romeo take me i'll be your juliet" mistake

Btw, speaking of hair removal, i noticed you were the only man talking about that amongst girls only in here:

http://www.bladi.info/206141-cire-vs-epilateur-electrique/index3.html#post6189455

i understand that you find it totally fun

Oh shit.....:D, OK, you got that. I know your secret and you know mine so now we're gonna act like nothing happened...:langue:

You know U.K is an awkward place, you could find some of the most beautiful women in the world (Keira Knightley, Gemma Atkinson, Liz Hurley....) and in the meantime, the average british girl looks like a mix between a pig and a man...:eek: (especially in the country)

I think it has to come with the few genetic mix-up due to the insularity.....

Is Gemma Atkinson really Rowan Atkinson aka "Mr Bean's" daughter ?
If it is than i completely understand what you said. :D

Which one you prefer, the first or the second one, what are the advantages and the disadvantages of each one of the countries, personally I think that France is more social than England but England is more tolerant and open-minded than France, so what do you think?

I think english model is better than the french one, As you said, people in Britain are more tolerant and open-minded.

Regarding the social side, i don't think England is much worse.

I think England is more convenient to young and hard-working people looking for dynamic experiences with high salaries, when France is more convenient to older people looking perhaps for stability.

Even if, in reality, both are now countries where it's difficult to live because of the economic crisis !

the average british girl looks like a mix between a pig and a man I think it has to come with the few genetic mix-up due to the insularity.....

Dude that was funny :)

I will put it down to the fact that you are no ladies man. English girls are fit!

That said, I would love to get to know a zmagriya from France, Shame they aren't any around where I live (Oxford)

the life in uk alhamdolilah is beautiful- islam is blooming and we are accepted alhamdolillah but france you hear nonsence stoires- no hijaab blah blah- i dont think any muslim should stay there too long for sake of children- i am happy im in uk- alhamdolillah i work- and i am able to pray in work- i work amongst non muslims and they have given me private room to observe my salah- alhamdolillah-

miasssa

Fiona aka Habouba
VIB
Which one you prefer, the first or the second one, what are the advantages and the disadvantages of each one of the countries, personally I think that France is more social than England but England is more tolerant and open-minded than France, so what do you think?

Don't even hesitate... Life in england is more pleasant and more respectfull...

Even if u got a good job in France, people will look at u like a sub-citizen... U don't have that kind of attitude in England (In london actually, I don't know the rest of engalnd)... They judge you for what u are and not for what u look like... They give u the respect that u deserve... And that it is priceless...

You should go in hollyday in both country to make u, your own idea... U'll see...

the life in uk alhamdolilah is beautiful- islam is blooming and we are accepted alhamdolillah but france you hear nonsence stoires- no hijaab blah blah- i dont think any muslim should stay there too long for sake of children- i am happy im in uk- alhamdolillah i work- and i am able to pray in work- i work amongst non muslims and they have given me private room to observe my salah- alhamdolillah-

ohh that's great I wich it could be possible in France !

I don't understand French ppl how they dont like to live in their country I met a lot of french these last 2 years, mainly in Canada and Australila. Most of them had a bad feeling about their country. For me , it is just not understandigable (spelling is not good lol) how can you not love this country ??? Don't give me some answers like I dont like the political system or too much taxes etc give me some strong reasons

If i had the choice, i preferred to live in morroco...

I currently live in france and that country from drifting into the economic
And social development.

Angland is the country the most forward thinking that france old...

I don't understand French ppl how they dont like to live in their country I met a lot of french these last 2 years, mainly in Canada and Australila. Most of them had a bad feeling about their country. For me , it is just not understandigable (spelling is not good lol) how can you not love this country ??? Don't give me some answers like I dont like the political system or too much taxes etc give me some strong reasons
Yes, i approve your idea, france country tax
And a system whitch is degraded...

Yes, i approve your idea, france country tax
And a system whitch is degraded...