London muslims

Hey,

I'm a 23 years old French Muslim girl with Indian roots(however I've never been to India,nor do I speak any Indian language ),I've been living in London since 2008 but don't have that much Muslim friends.
I'm not Arab/Berber but I always had a passion for those cultures and the Arabic language so I'd like to meet people living in London or the surrounding areas from Morocco,Tunisia,Algeria etc

TIRISFAL

Bladinaute
Hey,

I'm a 23 years old French Muslim girl with Indian roots(however I've never been to India,nor do I speak any Indian language ),I've been living in London since 2008 but don't have that much Muslim friends.
I'm not Arab/Berber but I always had a passion for those cultures and the Arabic language so I'd like to meet people living in London or the surrounding areas from Morocco,Tunisia,Algeria etc

Salam alikoum,

I nice to meet you ^^

In that website , no much girl speak english !! She lives In France and Morocco

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Hey,

Hi mihas,

Too bad for you, i know few people here living in london (or UK):rolleyes:

However, i'm sure you can find what you want in West London;)

miasssa

Fiona aka Habouba
VIB
Hey,

I used to live there !! Wrong timing, unfortunately !! You just have to go out and you'll meet whatever you can imagine. Is not that big problem to meet new people in London. ;)

Still have some friends there but most of them are not arabics...

Enjoy your time there !!

Unfortunately, i'm not in London, i'm in Brussels (Belgium) but i do have a cousin living up there (she came only few months ago from Morocco) so i kinda heard about the different places in this city;)

Oh OK.
Well yes,your cousin's right. There are many Arabs in the West end but I hardly go there,lack of time! I'll try to go there a bit more then :d
Anyways, thank you for your suggestion.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
One of my sister is studying in the UK but not in London, so I'm often going there and, as far as I know, it shouldn't be that hard to meet north african people up there ;)

Just hang out around Tower Hamlets area, my sister told me there's a quite high rate of muslims there ...

Or just get muslim yourself ! :D
I'm sure you're gonna meet plenty of them that way ! (just kidding)

I know it's easily said but ...

Good luck anyways !

mina777

Mina777
Salam Linkfree,

I am living in London, studying and working.
It will be pleasure if we can meet there and enjoy London together !
So, see you then,
Salam.
Mina777

Hey,

Where do you live in London ?
I'm in London only since 1week, in Stepney Green ( East London). I'm french from morocco ! Do you speak french ?

hi girls
i find it difficult to find morrocan or just muslim girls in london
i lived there for a couple of month and i am planning to go back :)
InshaAllah

hi i'am an algerian doctors in london , iam in london since december ;i live with my husband i was married in december and i would like to discuss with some people ; i'm feeling alone and i dont speak english very well. i speak frensh and iam very sociable !

yassinetem

allahu karim
Salamalikom,

I'll be going to london this april for just three days..i would like to meet some moroccan people who can meet me in London and who can offer housing during a period of 3 days;; this is the first time i ll get out of France, i dont like to go to the hostel...i am open minded and ready for any invitation..plz message me.
Modifier/Supprimer le message