Looking for a female travel partner to explore Southern Morocco

Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

I am looking for a female travel partner to travel through Southern-Morocco (Zagoura, Marzouga, Dakhla, Sidi Ifni ...) starting in the end of July, Thru the end of August, 2013. I want to visit as many wonderful places as possible.. Is anyone ( females only, please) interested in joining me?

Laa, ma3andich facebook account.... Yes. I am open to explore Shemales, too. And please note, that my search for a female travel partner is serious and professional..... Meanwhile, please enjoy the short video.... And if you desire to speak with me in private, or have questions for me, feel free to contact me via PM.
Desert Point Morocco - YouTube

etre2en1

intersex people are cool
VIB
He mean a good femelle which can prepare a good plate of tagine and also preparing a good cup of thea at night before going to sleaping in bed and breakfeast and if she want she can sleap with him in the bed but of course he can not touch her of course because he is a profesionnal

So a nanny for a traveller.

He mean a good femelle which can prepare a good plate of tagine and also preparing a good cup of thea at night before going to sleaping in bed and breakfeast and if she want she can sleap with him in the bed but of course he can not touch her of course because he is a profesionnal

I am not looking for a maid. Rather, a strong and independent female travel partner for equal give and take.

You do realise that it's gonna be complicated for non married "couple" to stay in the same room in a hotel, right ?

I do and I respect that and have not problem with it. However, my travel is aimed primarily at Southern Morocco's nature exploring, rather than staying in the city. I want to go/do camping and I own all the travel/camping logistics, such as: tents and likes for the oceans, desert or mountains.

Kadijak

Gone
VIB
South Morocco doesn't need awkward people like you!

LA bonne blague! il veut une fille pour aller dans des lieux desert et loin de la civilisation!

:rolleyes:

Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

I am looking for a female travel partner to travel through Southern-Morocco (Zagoura, Marzouga, Dakhla, Sidi Ifni ...) starting in the end of July, Thru the end of August, 2013. I want to visit as many wonderful places as possible.. Is anyone ( females only, please) interested in joining me?

Ok, only if you pay everything, I mean, all the trip. But first of all, you MUST be a very sexy young man :wazaa:

Laa, ma3andich facebook account.... Yes. I am open to explore Shemales, too. And please note, that my search for a female travel partner is serious and professional..... Meanwhile, please enjoy the short video.... And if you desire to speak with me in private, or have questions for me, feel free to contact me via PM.
Desert Point Morocco - YouTube
may God give us your face :D