Looking for a female travel partner to explore Southern Morocco

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

I am looking for a female travel partner to travel through Southern-Morocco (Zagoura, Marzouga, Dakhla, Sidi Ifni ...) starting in the end of July, Thru the end of August, 2013. I want to visit as many wonderful places as possible.. Is anyone ( females only, please) interested in joining me?

I think that you'll easily find a female or females gue3, in morroco , once you'll be there, who will accept to travel with you wherever you want to... don't worry 'bout that!:timide:

Kashymo

Man of Style!
VIB
Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

I am looking for a female travel partner to travel through Southern-Morocco (Zagoura, Marzouga, Dakhla, Sidi Ifni ...) starting in the end of July, Thru the end of August, 2013. I want to visit as many wonderful places as possible.. Is anyone ( females only, please) interested in joining me?

You can use craigslist... :rolleyes:

There is a lot of men like you on this website who are looking for female roommate... Maybe you will find someone... But you need to show a picture of you... naked... :rouge:

lievevandevel

Jihadiste..Islamiste...mais sexy!
ah le type n'a pas froid au yeux, direct une female eh ben!

mais c'est vrai que la viande marocaine est tres delicieuse!

strefellah...je sors :D

Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

Hello ! are you find the adequate femelle for the tripe in Marocco for professionnelle
matter ? yet of not ? Is it not yet ?

ManuelaM

My Angel...
VIB
Hi there:)

Nobody knows who you really are, so, it may be hard for any girl to trust you!

Feeling of insecurity:timide: Anyway, all the best!

S

Soomy

Non connecté
Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

Why female only...

:rolleyes:

Schtrouf

Demain aujourd'hui sera hier.
VIB
In the same way, I'm looking for female models (not necessarily top models, just having a specific body and / or face) for shooting sessions.

Hi there:)

Nobody knows who you really are, so, it may be hard for any girl to trust you!

Feeling of insecurity:timide: Anyway, all the best!

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But a person must try/trust a person with caution until proven otherwise, I mean, trust, but verify.

@Soumiyah: Why females only? Because, in my view, man/ female make good bonding and contrast while exploring the nature and alone among many other things.

ManuelaM

My Angel...
VIB
I know what you mean but it's so hard to trust people nowadays;)

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But a person must try/trust a person with caution until proven otherwise, I mean, trust, but verify.

@Soumiyah: Why females only? Because, in my view, man/ female make good bonding and contrast while exploring the nature and alone among many other things.

Salam
Hello
Menzakine
Shaloom:

will you pay the travel for her? :D