Maroc : Un faux "MRE" escroque de jeunes femmes en quête de mariage

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Les éléments du centre territorial de la Gendarmerie royale à Kelaat M'Gouna ont mis hors d'état de nuire un homme de 36 ans recherché pour viol et escroquerie. Sa présentation devant le parquet compétent devrait avoir lieu ce mardi 9 avril.
Déférant aux instructions du parquet près le tribunal de première instance de Tinghir, les éléments du centre territorial de la Gendarmerie Royale à Kelaat M'Gouna, ont procédé à l'arrestation d'une personne âgée de 36 ans pour son implication dans (...)

- Maroc / Arrestation, Gendarmerie Royale, Kalaat M'Gouna, Escroquerie, Femme marocaine

Maroc : Un faux "MRE" escroque de jeunes femmes en quête de mariage

Back in New York, I knew of this Hashish dealer who used to bring girls to America.
He used to help them out ..... A Win-Win. He would bring them as fiancees. Good looking guy ...
I only met him once. Anyways at the Casablanca airport he would hand a suitcase to the girls and
he would tell them her that he had too much luggage .... Once they get to New York
and after a few months. "You are in New York now. Bye Bye. And good luck to you. " NEXT.

As far as I know he never got caught. He was from Tangiers .... Made lots of money ...
The girls never knew were carrying the Hashish which basically means they were not nervous.

So why did I care about this guy? Well we all did. He brought us that Moroccan Blonde. Yummy.

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Oh he did not lie to the girls He meets adventurous girls. A little fun here. A little fun there
and then he promises them that he could get them to New York.

Proud Trots GIF by University of Twente