Moroccan-French citizen working in the US: visa for Moroccan spouse

Salam everyone,

I am a Moroccan-French citizen and I work in the United States (Virginia). I got a 1 year visa on my French passport and I will probably get a 5 years visa for my next job contract.

I am about to get married with a Moroccan citizen living in Morocco. We would like to live together in the U.S till the end of my work experience there. Is it possible?

Does anyone has lived a similar story? Do you think she can get a visa as she is my spouse?

Thank you for your help.

Salam everyone,

I am a Moroccan-French citizen and I work in the United States (Virginia). I got a 1 year visa on my French passport and I will probably get a 5 years visa for my next job contract.

I am about to get married with a Moroccan citizen living in Morocco. We would like to live together in the U.S till the end of my work experience there. Is it possible?

Does anyone has lived a similar story? Do you think she can get a visa as she is my spouse?

Thank you for your help.

When you're in Virginia, schedule a free consultation with an immigration lawyer.

Salam everyone,

Thank you for your help.

Salam, Hello,

First, you can ask for temporary resident status, couples of months (3 to 6) It’s called tourist Visa. When your husband there, you could take a chance to get better status for him.
Good luck :)