Moroccan outfits for men in London?

Salam all,

Getting married in month insha Allah. My fiancé is Indian so we're doing one day Moroccan and one day Indian wedding! I'm trying to find him a nice Moroccan outfits...do you know a good place in London?

Salams,
Nora

giant bel

Non au Likes et Non tout court !!!
VIB
Salam all,

Getting married in month insha Allah. My fiancé is Indian so we're doing one day Moroccan and one day Indian wedding! I'm trying to find him a nice Moroccan outfits...do you know a good place in London?

Salams,
Nora

How your parents accept such things ? Is it an indian from uk or from india ?>

How your parents accept such things ? Is it an indian from uk or from india ?>

That was clearly not the point of my question but since you ask, they 'accept' it as you say (the question didn't even arise) because it's normal. They just want their daughter to be happy and well looked-after.

If anyone has any helpful advice to give about outfits or caterers in london, please do!

giant bel

Non au Likes et Non tout court !!!
VIB
That was clearly not the point of my question but since you ask, they 'accept' it as you say (the question didn't even arise) because it's normal. They just want their daughter to be happy and well looked-after.

If anyone has any helpful advice to give about outfits or caterers in london, please do!

It is very nice to know that it exists some morrocan parents that accept the happiness of their daughter even if it is let say special !!!

He is handsome like the indians in bollywood movies or he is like regular indians , a bizar body ???

Salam all,

Salams,
Nora

I don't know about London, but you could take a short trip to Brussels or Paris and get everything you need.

Congrats on the wedding, it's seems like it's gonna be one hell of a party ;)

Oh, I've seen Indianz beat up their wives, solely if the wives didn't cook the right curry chicken with rice, or didn't make good potatoe badoum with papadoum, or good nam, masala chicken and Samoussa.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
It is very nice to know that it exists some morrocan parents that accept the happiness of their daughter even if it is let say special !!!

He is handsome like the indians in bollywood movies or he is like regular indians , a bizarbody ???
I don't know about London, but you could take a short trip to Brussels or Paris and get everything you need.

Congrats on the wedding, it's seems like it's gonna be one hell of a party
Oh, I've seen Indianz beat up their wives, solely if the wives didn't cook the right curry chicken with rice, or didn't make good potatoe badoum with papadoum, or good nam, masala chicken and Samoussa.

LOL:D

You guys ;made me laugh!!!

Congrats on the wedding, it's seems like it's gonna be one hell of a party ;)

Thanks a lot Diogene :) I know France might be easier as our community is larger there but I need to stay in the UK for a few more weeks, so I'm focusing on London for now!