morrocan or arab people in coventry and birmingham

karmousa52

jdida ou kdima
Hello everybody

I'm england (coventry)since the end of september I'm a morrocan from france and i want to meet morrocan or arabs people in birmingham or coventry
and i also want to know if there are some morrocan who brought up in england it will be interesting to meet them and also it's good to improve my english with them

Hello everybody

I'm england (coventry)since the end of september I'm a morrocan from france and i want to meet morrocan or arabs people in birmingham or coventry
and i also want to know if there are some morrocan who brought up in england it will be interesting to meet them and also it's good to improve my english with them

Hi mate
I cannot help you to find any moroccan in the midlands, I believe there are just a few lost somewhere. The best to do is to ask a convenient shop owner (I mean an irakian or any one from middle east or somalia and they may help)
In terms of moroccan from the continent or youngs from morocco, I dunno.

I live in Manchester and I can tell you in three year I met 7 moroccans, a part of 2 I try to stay away from them.

btw I hear so many bad stuff said by middle earstern about moroccan here so I can't stand them neither.

karmousa52

jdida ou kdima
ok it just that in france you know i used to be with morrocans and arab in generaly and you know when you abroad and alone (without my familly) it's a little bit difficult because it just 1 month that I'm here

What are the bad stuff that you said???

ok it just that in france you know i used to be with morrocans and arab in generaly and you know when you abroad and alone (without my familly) it's a little bit difficult because it just 1 month that I'm here

What are the bad stuff that you said???

I do understand it was the same for me when I left france now I dont care
the only moroccan people i met (virtually) are here

abt the middle eastearn people say morccan are not muslim are nopt arabic (that we know but) and girls are sluts
anyway