Naissance dans le foyer du prince moulay rachid

thitrite

Contributeur
Contributeur
Naissance dans le foyer de SAR le Prince Moulay Rachid d’un nouveau-né que SM le Roi a baptisé du nom de Son Altesse le Prince Moulay Ahmed

Le Ministère de la Maison Royale, du Protocole et de la Chancellerie a annoncé, jeudi, la naissance dans le foyer de SAR le Prince Moulay Rachid d’un nouveau-né que SM le Roi Mohammed VI, que Dieu L’assiste, a baptisé du nom de Son Altesse le Prince Moulay Ahmed.

MAP

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
it s about time.
im younger and have 2 kids.
now you gonna start to be responsible.
mabrouk :)

Il ne devrait pas y avoir de pression sociale pour le mariage ou avoir des enfants. Chacun a son tempo. Le fait de se marier ou d'avoir des enfants a cause du facteur du temps ou de la pression ca ne promet pas toujours.

You have to do it with the right person and/or when the time is right. If you are doing it just for the sake of doing it to please everybody, then you are only living for others...

I still think that Southpaw rocks :) I am sure that you are a wonderful dad to your 2 kids! :cool::cool:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Il ne devrait pas y avoir de pression sociale pour le mariage ou avoir des enfants. Chacun a son tempo. Le fait de se marier ou d'avoir des enfants a cause du facteur du temps ou de la pression ca ne promet pas toujours.

You have to do it with the right person and/or when the time is right. If you are doing it just for the sake of doing it to please everybody, then you are only living for others...

I still think that Southpaw rocks :) I am sure that you are a wonderful dad to your 2 kids! :cool::cool:
you are right about doing it for love and not just to have kids but once you have one kid, life is no more and no longer. about you.
now you become very responsible unlike before.
i know you are very smart with a very high IQ
but having kids is a whole different level.
a lot higher.