Nice & Sophisticated Moroccans @LON?

Looking for nice sophisticated people, preferably <but not necessarily> ladies, to socialize with; exchange ideas and have some (intellectual) chat, i'm a young professional Dutch-Moroccan lady, soon relocating to <Central> London, and looking to spend some quality time with new friends, such as shopping, going out for dinner, have instructive conversations, go to the mosque, gym etc.

it's a very strange way of looking for friends by specifying their sophistication, this is the first I read such nonsense

it's full of scorn and those who want to meet you they are even more despicable

its pretty great to be sphisticated but its nasty bad as criteria cuz that mean that the majority of moroccan guys are primitif right?
well its time to change this old fashioned idea basically in people mind

Assendou

...should the need arise!
VIB
In my opinion, the message is clear. Sophistication - according to Miss Royalty &#8211; (in her own words) is:
- Exchange ideas and have some (intellectual) chat.
- Spend some quality time with new friends.
- Such as shopping.
- Going out for dinner.
- Have instructive conversations.
- Go to the mosque.
- Gym etc.
Marvellous!
It&#8217;s just the Mosque bit that I find unnecessary to mention. She means as I understand it, &#8220;don&#8217;t bother if you&#8217;re not Muslim&#8221;. She has forgotten that, Moroccan doesn&#8217;t automatically mean Muslim or, Arab for that matter.

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
Looking for nice sophisticated people, preferably <but not necessarily> ladies, to socialize with; exchange ideas and have some (intellectual) chat, i'm a young professional Dutch-Moroccan lady, soon relocating to <Central> London, and looking to spend some quality time with new friends, such as shopping, going out for dinner, have instructive conversations, go to the mosque, gym etc.

Miss Royalty are you from the royal dutch family?. Are you really sophisticated?.

Learn to be modest......

Assendou

VIB
Why are you picking on her? I am sure she didn't mean to hurt anyone.

They are just spontaneous reactions from people standing with both feet on the ground.
I suppose. Don’t you think?
There’s nothing to be gained by picking on each other anyway.
I must agree that some comments are a bit harsh, but harmless.

No hard feelings, Miss Royalty!

They are just spontaneous reactions from people standing with both feet on the ground.
I suppose. Don’t you think?
There’s nothing to be gained by picking on each other anyway.
I must agree that some comments are a bit harsh, but harmless.

No hard feelings, Miss Royalty!

Well I don't understand all this bitterness. The assumption was made that she felt superior. Maybe not. We can ask her to clarify her position but jumping on her like this...

Assendou

VIB
Well I don't understand all this bitterness. The assumption was made that she felt superior. Maybe not. We can ask her to clarify her position but jumping on her like this...

Very good idea!
What if she never shows up? Because the matter is indeniably of a certain delicacy.

Hey Miss Royalty, let me know if u want to meet up, sounds interesting :)

Ivyyy