No speakah de english

misslolly

Meant to be UNIQUE :)
A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

“Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

The lady can't take this anymore, “You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pigs,” she retorted indignantly!
“In this country we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives!”

“Hey, coola down lady,” said the man. “Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell ' Mississippi !"

$5.00 says you're gonna read this again :D

BlazePUA

Dissection
of course you can
and we say i want to improve
i wana to doesnt work :p

Actually right, but wanna =want to so she/he can say want to or wanna because wanna is the phonetical sound of want to when you say it quickly. In English academic writing you cannot use wanna/gonna/gimme/getcha/watcha and so forth.....
American English is a piece of cake, you don't have to be a genius in order to use it.

cookdating

ni vu ni connu
VIB
A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

“Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

The lady can't take this anymore, “You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pigs,” she retorted indignantly!
“In this country we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives!”

“Hey, coola down lady,” said the man. “Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell ' Mississippi !"

$5.00 says you're gonna read this again :D

mdrrrr
pas mal du tout ! :D

misslolly

Meant to be UNIQUE :)
Actually right, but wanna =want to so she/he can say want to or wanna because wanna is the phonetical sound of want to when you say it quickly. In English academic writing you cannot use wanna/gonna/gimme/getcha/watcha and so forth.....
American English is a piece of cake, you don't have to be a genius in order to use it.

It s 100% correct,

And BLABILETTE: here means in the country where i m not in Bladi ;)