nouveau pays, nouveau départ

hi! i'll live in UK from 3 months inchallah and i begin to stress and to wonder many questions, and i know that in bladi many among us have lived an...

1. hi!

i'll live in UK from 3 months inchallah and i begin to stress and to wonder many questions, and i know that in bladi many among us have lived an experience abroad.

i would like to know what was difficult, the good and bad points, your integration...

i guess some answers because i know that it's not full of good times.

thanks for your answers and advice ;)

2. you have to speak in english here :)

3. Merci à ceux qui lisent et qui ne répondent pas:fou:

de vrais crevards :langue:

4. you're welcome :rolleyes:

:D

5. :langue:

6. what's wrong honey? :rolleyes:

7. nothing sugar :rolleyes:

it's just that nobody wants to help me...i'm not agree...and when i'm not agree my eyes become red like that :fou:

:langue:

8. what are you not agree for?im confused :rolleyes:

9. i'am not agree with the selfish behaviour of some people among us!

10. don't give a shit about 'em!!!
    people are used to do stupid things just to proove us that they are nothing but monkeys :rolleyes:

11. :D

i think so ;)

12. difficult: ghorba
    good: plenty of opportunities. you can see yourself in better position 5 years from now.

13. i live in the usa or i would help you know everythings..anyway life is hard.harder at the begining .when you get along with people and socity you start understand everythings and then your life become easier..allah m3ak

14. I'll live in the UK in 3 months

to wonder if blablablabla, to wonder = se poser des questions / se demander , tu n'a pas besoin d'ajouter "questions" derrière wonder

Chargement...
Discussions similaires Forum Date
Poor pay: the flipside of Germany's low unemployment Board in English 30 Avril 2013
Départ pour les States comme jeune fille au pair Board in English 27 Mars 2011
Partir dans un Pays anglo-saxon sans Erasmus Board in English 3 Mars 2011
How I got an uncooperative eBay buyer to pay for her purchase. Was it unethical? Board in English 9 Jan. 2011
Retour au pays par voiture : formulaire douane sur internet (très pratique) Board in English 26 Juin 2008
j'ai quitté mon pays Board in English 16 Jan. 2008

Partager cette page