only for girls (london)

Hi everyone,
iam looking for moroccan in london i been here for while and i never meet no moroccans i live in walthamstow i do really need a moroccan to be as a best freind bcs i had enought of pakistani please contact me .......

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Hi everyone,
iam looking for moroccan in london i been here for while and i never meet no moroccans i live in walthamstow i do really need a moroccan to be as a best freind bcs i had enought of pakistani please contact me .......

what's wrong with pakistani's?they are pretty cool:rolleyes:

Be thankful you at least have people around you no matter where they are from...

good evening
well iam looking for a moroccan freind bcs its the sme way of thinking the same culture ,

ps : my husbnd is pakistni beleive me they not cute

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
good evening
well iam looking for a moroccan freind bcs its the sme way of thinking the same culture ,

ps : my husbnd is pakistni beleive me they not cute

lmao i just understood why you are fed up with pakistani:D

well, why don't you to meet at least arabs?i know moroccans are hard to find in london, but there is a bunch of lebanese and syrians out there...ok they aren't moroccans, but at least you can relate to the same principles with them;)

lmao i just understood why you are fed up with pakistani:D

well, why don't you to meet at least arabs?i know moroccans are hard to find in london, but there is a bunch of lebanese and syrians out there...ok they aren't moroccans, but at least you can relate to the same principles with them;)

yes thats truue i havnt met no arabs yet ...thats why i did put this post here if ny of u live in london .

Hi,
I'm Laila, a Moroccan girl living in London, in Kilburn... I'm tired of being surrounded by different nationalities!! let me know if you want to meet up sometime.. take care

A few words from a Moroccan. I just opened an account in this forum to meet people. I am coming to London and I also want to get to know people before I come there. I am a graduate student doing a Master`s degree in International Studies and Diplomacy at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco. I will be studying Diplomatic discourse in the Diplomatic Academy of London. Hope to hear from you.
Ismail

Hi lenabel

Good to hear from you. I will come to Westminster University next month and I will be happy to meet you there. London is a beautiful place and I want to enjoy being there. I will stay there only for 20 days. Are you a student? Do you visit Morocco from times to time?

Ismail