pen pal

salam,

do you think having a pen pal is an outdated practice? Would you consider getting one to improve your language skills?

It is not an outdated practice .Quite the reverse , on the contrary ,it would help one to improve and step up one's knowledge or abilities concerning a language ;in this case english .One piece of advice : if you want to improve english through this method ,use also spoken english owing to skype , or any medium as a matter of fact english to be mastered , must be understood from native speakers ;this is the secret !even though you exert every endeavour to improve it by writing, there will be always lacks and to fill in the gaps , the best way is to ewxchange and communicate orally and vocally i wish you good luck .

It is not an outdated practice .Quite the reverse , on the contrary ,it would help one to improve and step up one's knowledge or abilities concerning a language ;in this case english .One piece of advice : if you want to improve english through this method ,use also spoken english owing to skype , or any medium as a matter of fact english to be mastered , must be understood from native speakers ;this is the secret !even though you exert every endeavour to improve it by writing, there will be always lacks and to fill in the gaps , the best way is to ewxchange and communicate orally and vocally i wish you good luck .

Thanks for the advice. It is quite hard to learn a foreign language with a pen pal: I presume both individuals would like to learn the other's mother tongue, so how can a compromise be reached?

and by the way, the language that interests me is:

ITALIAN! :D

Adoro questia lingua, mi piacciono molte cose dell'Italia: la sua cucina, il cibo fresco e di buon qualita, l'architettura (I hope it makes sense!)

(hope that makes sense)

e facile!!!

l'italien c'est du francais avec des o et des a a la fin des mots.

ami - amico/a

cuisine - cucina

I don't see where the difficulty lies....

Look ! italian is so beautiful at hearing but it is little bit women oriented language moreover , it is limited to italy as long as (whereas) spanish is used in america latina , in spain and in usa in all the coast that marks out the pacific ocean namely all california