Les politiciens québécois vs japonais

Bonjour,
J’espère qu'un jour on aura au Canada des politiciens comme ce Mr là sur la vidéo !!!
Tout ces pleurs pour 30 Mille $ ! Alors que des responsables européens , occidentaux, arabes ... ont pillé des milliards et continuent à vivre et sourire devant les caméras.
Le japon est un pays à part.

A Japanese politician burst into gut-wrenching sobs trying to explain how he spent $30,000 of government money on traveling.

Ryutaro Nonomura was giving a press conference when he was asked how he wasted the public funds. He was elected to the assembly in the western prefecture of Hyogo in 2011 and is now suspected of misusing ¥3 million ($30,000) of official allowances on travel expenses.

The 47-year-old politician suddenly burst into tears shouting incoherent excuses, wailing and banging his fists on the desk.

" finally became an assembly member… with the sole purpose of changing society… This Japan… I want to change this society… I have staked my life… Don't you understand?"

Nonomura also made some strange outbursts, yelling: “The ageing population isn’t only a problem in our prefecture!”

The politician allegedly spent the money on 195 trips he made to four locations in one year, including 106 visits to the same hot spring resort. For all these, he failed to produce an expenses report.

Punaise! Quel spectacle ostentatoire! ;)

À défaut pour tous les politiciens d'être honnêtes ... Perso, je préférerais qu'un politicien ayant fait un mauvais usage des fonds publics ait le courage d'avouer publiquement son erreur (plutôt que nier et engager l'état dans la double dépense d'une poursuite), tout en s'engageant à remettre les sommes utilisées, plutôt que de le voir jouer solo un drame lyrique japonais à la télévision! :D

Punaise! Quel spectacle ostentatoire! ;)

À défaut pour tous les politiciens d'être honnêtes ... Perso, je préférerais qu'un politicien ayant fait un mauvais usage des fonds publics ait le courage d'avouer publiquement son erreur (plutôt que nier et engager l'état dans la double dépense d'une poursuite), tout en s'engageant à remettre les sommes utilisées, plutôt que de le voir jouer solo un drame lyrique japonais à la télévision! :D

Lol Oui Such drama :) Pour 30K :) la commission charbonneau Made in Japan :)

Are you fucking kidding me? this guy is human enough to realize his crime and cry for it... he is accepting it and facing the consequences...

Far better than the smiling thieves who rule our country...

Are you fucking kidding me? this guy is human enough to realize his crime and cry for it... he is accepting it and facing the consequences...

Far better than the smiling thieves who rule our country...

You know the definition of drama? Let's review it ...

Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance.

As well, drama or dorama is also in Japan, Korea, China and other Asian countries, a television series with several episodes back-to-back.

Well the man in that video just performed ... Nothing close to sincereness, really.

You know the definition of drama? Let's review it ...

Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance.

As well, drama or dorama is also in Japan, Korea, China and other Asian countries, a television series with several episodes back-to-back.

Well the man in that video just performed ... Nothing close to sincereness, really.

i will vote fot this man!
he's crying like some japanese cartoon character!
:D