Polygamy in America

Pirouettete

杜妮娅
we're talking about a whole compound not just one guy: D
A compound with over 400 children and with a practice of plygyny and polyandry ....girls under 16 who were either pregnant or already mothers of unknown fathers:rolle yes:

I am talking about that guy I saw in TV. The big guru! There is no unknown father, all is from him :D Seems he threw away all males that could compete him, just like monkeys' tribes :D

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I am talking about that guy I saw in TV. The big guru! There is no unknown father, all is from him :-D Seems he threw away all males that could compete him, just like monkeys' tribes :-D

mdrrrrrrr...impossible:D...He can't be the only father in that Zoo..
Can you imagine running DNA tests on over 400 children:D....sick world.

FPP75

VIB
Je viens polluer en français :D

Il y a un an, il y a eu une super série, je me souviens plus du nom ni de l'acteur (très connu).

Elle raconte l'histoire d'une famille mormonne polygame. C'était très intéressant comme série !

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Je viens polluer en français :D

Il y a un an, il y a eu une super série, je me souviens plus du nom ni de l'acteur (très connu).

Elle raconte l'histoire d'une famille mormonne polygame. C'était très intéressant comme série !

"Big love"?...I remember...it was causing a big buzz:D
FYI..70% of Utah is mormon.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Exactement "Big Love" , avec Bill Paxton !!

C'était vachement bien !!

Donc c'est halal la polygamie aux USA ?? :D

The thing is polygamy is outlawed ,but the followers of this cult typically marry one women officially and take others as (spiritual wives):D

We do have things in common ...don't we????

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Mdrrrrrrrrrr
Non, j'aime pas les mormons :-D

Et je suis nul en Anglais :-(

pourquoi ???
serieusement,les personnes(mormons) que j'ai connu sont tres gentilles...tu sais qu'ils ne mangent pas le porc et ne consomment jamais de caffeine...ils sont tres religieux...ooooops..j'ai oublie what do you care???tu es francise toi ..:D
Pour l'anglais .....ca viendera seule...ghir chouf ba3da m3a madame wach ta9bel spirituel wife:langue:

Pirouettete

杜妮娅
In general, mormons believe that the body is sacred. It is believed that how you dress should(hair's included) reflect the respect that god has for you and that you have for yourself.

You seem to admire them, don't you? Is it interest and curiosity or are you about to become a mormon yourself little darling :D?