problème "erreur sécurité" sur lg optimus black

KINGjulian

Modérateur
bonjours , bon voilà j'ai une gros problème sur mon portable il ne détecte pas ma carte sim .

ma sim est ok car fonctionne sur un autre portable

sur un forum en anglais j'ai la solution mais je ne traduit pas bien . quelqu'un pourrait me le traduire svp

et comment faire .

"I told in another thread how can you recover your phone and i will say again here !
Maybe it will work for you eighter !
First: type in your dialer 3845#*970# and secret menu will pop up
Second go and change to CP USB somewhere i don`t remember where exactly.
Third: Power OFF the phone and after that keeping the VOLUME UP button pressed and inserting USB cable a screen with Upgrading Please Wait will appear.
Four: Open SmartFlashTool go to ROM Copy D/L tick Erase Entire CP with Windows Enabler opened and ticked to ON.
Five: Search on the forum the .bin and .fls files and put them on SmartFlash and hit Initialization."

et me donner les liens des bin ? fls ? de smartflash ?

voila je donne le lien

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1238066&page=3

kouskous

اللهم أنزل الرحمة في قلوب الناس
Modérateur
bonjours , bon voilà j'ai une gros problème sur mon portable il ne détecte pas ma carte sim .

ma sim est ok car fonctionne sur un autre portable

sur un forum en anglais j'ai la solution mais je ne traduit pas bien . quelqu'un pourrait me le traduire svp

et comment faire .

"I told in another thread how can you recover your phone and i will say again here !
Maybe it will work for you eighter !
First: type in your dialer 3845#*970# and secret menu will pop up
Second go and change to CP USB somewhere i don`t remember where exactly.
Third: Power OFF the phone and after that keeping the VOLUME UP button pressed and inserting USB cable a screen with Upgrading Please Wait will appear.
Four: Open SmartFlashTool go to ROM Copy D/L tick Erase Entire CP with Windows Enabler opened and ticked to ON.
Five: Search on the forum the .bin and .fls files and put them on SmartFlash and hit Initialization."

et me donner les liens des bin ? fls ? de smartflash ?

voila je donne le lien

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1238066&page=3
passe par Google traducteur et ça marche