Scam internet, I losed 6700 euros

Hi
I have been scammed on Internet, by a International transfer to virtual company or a person from Spain to England of 6700 euro with 2 internationals tranfers for buying a car.

From la Caixa in Spain to Berclays Bank ( i have the papers of the Transfer)

On the announcements website car in Spain http://www.segundamano.es/, I have found a car, I have contacted the owner, We Have fixed the price,,and he said that he is a Spanish military in Kosovo (NATO)", but the car registration is in Spain, and he can t move from KOSVO.

He said that he had a contract with a company to sell and transfer The Car TRANS JIM , I have to go on their site to fill out the form.

I filled out the form, the companies send me email, and i must give the 50% to start the procedure and 50% before the reception of the car , and if the car is not compliant, the money is repaid, I applied the procedure, but at the end I realized that it s a scam, I have lost 6700 euro That I Have to buy a car, now i am Without money Without car.

Now , what can i do, im in morroco ,

thanks you.

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
Hi
I have been scammed on Internet, by a International transfer to virtual company or a person from Spain to England of 6700 euro with 2 internationals tranfers for buying a car.

On the announcements website car in Spain http://www.segundamano.es/, I have found a car, I have contacted the owner, We Have fixed the price,,and he said that he is a Spanish military in Kosovo (NATO)", but the car registration is in Spain, and he can t move from KOSVO.

He said that he had a contract with a company to sell and transfer The Car TRANS JIM , I have to go on their site to fill out the form.

I filled out the form, the companies send me email, and i must give the 50% to start the procedure and 50% before the reception of the car , and if the car is not compliant, the money is repaid, I applied the procedure, but at the end I realized that it s a scam, I have lost 6700 euro That I Have to buy a car, now i am Without money Without car.

thanks you.

you losed? ok...
I think that you have to see if there is any "internet police" in morroco...
But am afraid your money is lost...

Hi

thanks you.

i don t understand the involvement of Barclays bank in all of this : do you have an account with this Bank based in UK? if so you should report this scam to your Bank they have some sort of policy i can not remember the name of it , but they will investigate the information of the account which deducted money from your account , they also have the power to return money from the scammer account or request freezing his account anyway for more details have a discussion with your bank manager and i am sure there are a lot of ways to help you recover your money, dont let the scammer get away with it .