Sorry, no thank you, I think it should be...

Sallyna

Mama Mia
I think Bladi.net should charge Bladinautes for getting information from this website because I noticed even a simple word THANK YOU we don't see it often.
I am talking in general and from my own experience. I don't have to say who was it? but she/he knows what I am talking about?

Good Night guys and have sweet dreams:)

ps: share your bad experiences when you try to help but NO THANK YOU

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I think Bladi.net should charge Bladinautes for getting information from this website because I noticed even a simple word THANK YOU we don't see it often.
I am talking in general and from my own experience. I don't have to say who was it? but she/he knows what I am talking about?

Good Night guys and have sweet dreams:)

ps: share your bad experiences when you try to help but NO THANK YOU

Hello!!!
If i want to help someone I never expect something back; not even a thank you....we are not all raised the same......We can only control our own behavior not other people.

Thank you for reading me:langue:

Sallyna

Mama Mia
Hello!!!
If i want to help someone I never expect something back; not even a thank you....we are not all raised the same......We can only control our own behavior not other people.

Thank you for reading me:langue:

I agree with you but even kids they teach them in kindergarden how to be a good citizen! and some important words is THANK YOU and PLEASE.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I agree with you but even kids they teach them in kindergarden how to be a good citizen! and some important words is THANK YOU and PLEASE.

Yes Sallyna you're right!!!!
We all from time to time has to deal with rude, difficult, and inconsiderate people,
Rudeness is often born of a person's immaturity and inability to process adversity and frustration. Be the mature one you will always have upper hand. Do not succumb to the desire to "sink to their level",and I dont know exactely who you're talking abour....I'm just talking in general.

Peace;)

Sallyna

Mama Mia
Yes Sallyna you're right!!!!
We all from time to time has to deal with rude, difficult, and inconsiderate people,
Rudeness is often born of a person's immaturity and inability to process adversity and frustration. Be the mature one you will always have upper hand. Do not succumb to the desire to "sink to their level",and I dont know exactely who you're talking abour....I'm just talking in general.

Peace;)
Thank you for each word you said and I love your avatar:)