Student

Hello everybody. My name is Ismail. I am a graduate student doing a master`s degree in International Studies and Diplomacy. I will visit London first the first time and I would like some information about it.

Ismail

Hi, I did my undergraduate studies in English Literature and Linguistics at one of the oldest Universities in Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. I am coming to Westminster University to studies Diplomatic Discourse, International Law and other courses related to International Relations. Are you a student?

Ismail

Hi, I did my undergraduate studies in English Literature and Linguistics at one of the oldest Universities in Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. I am coming to Westminster University to studies Diplomatic Discourse, International Law and other courses related to International Relations. Are you a student?

Ismail
Hello,

I am studying in London ... if you have any questions ... don't hesitate to ask them :)

Ismail

I actually just graduated from a top business school in North America 4 months ago, I took a little break in Morocco for 3 months ( while applying for jobs online), and now I'm back home to start working...

Why did you chose to study international law after having done literature studies ? Did you just change your mind as of your career choices ?

Good to hear that you have been to Morocco and congratulations for your graduation. I am not going to study International Law as my major. My specialization is International Studies and Diplomacy and my area of concentration is American Studies. In my undergraduate studies, I was interested in English Literature and went for it. Then I thought to study Political Science which I found very interesting. I still have three semesters and I finish my Graduate studies. Then, I will apply for a PH.D in London or the United States.

I will come to Westminster University next month for 20 days during which I will attend a number of classes. I might need to ask you some questions and I hope we can keep in touch.

Thank you.

Ismail

No problem bro, but I don't live in England, I live in North America...
Your career plan looks very interesting ; who knows, you might end up doing politics some day :D

I usually have very interesting discussions with a senior engineer who comes to this forum from time to time, his name is farid_h , he is a great source of knowledge and common sense. Try to contact him by ''MP ''.

I actually just graduated from a top business school in North America 4 months ago, I took a little break in Morocco for 3 months ( while applying for jobs online), and now I'm back home to start working...

Why did you chose to study international law after having done literature studies ? Did you just change your mind as of your career choices ?
I am studying law too, English law ...

Can I ask, I hope this is allowed, how much of an emphasis is French in Morocco?