the close link between women and luxury

women i think because of their deep sensitivity are soft so in their subconsciousness , theu ban all harshness and touygh environment thus they are led to what is soft , smooth , precious, delicate , bringing power , easy life and there is an english saying girls just wanna have fun it explains the all!!!

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
why women walk at the same pace with money , luxury and jewelry and the easy life

i don't agree, i think what you said concerns every human being in the world, women as men like money and luxurious and prestigious things...that's part of us, even those who say they're not interested in it, you're always looking forward to it a little bit, but for some people it's clearly an obsession.

The stereotype of the material girl who's living in luxury with men's money and not caring about them was first really showed with the glamorous marilyn monroe in her well known movie "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes", but i think the sixties and seventies brought to women a cultural and social revolution, also concerning their habit depending on men, they experienced work and began the equality revolution....40years after, you have working girls all around the globe spending their own money and not caring a lot about guys...we are no more in the 50's dude;)

women i think because of their deep sensitivity are soft so in their subconsciousness , theu ban all harshness and touygh environment thus they are led to what is soft , smooth , precious, delicate , bringing power , easy life and there is an english saying girls just wanna have fun it explains the all!!!
some women of us have a brain altruiste