Uk visa

hello ..

My sister was married with a britsh citizen man (my cousin) etrangere ; and i just wonder in what age can my siseter have permission to get uk visa , i informe you that my sister old is 19, and he told me that she can t go der now untill she was 22 years old , but i still ned some information about that .

thank you very much

hello ..

My sister was married with a britsh citizen man (my cousin) etrangere ; and i just wonder in what age can my siseter have permission to get uk visa , i informe you that my sister old is 19, and he told me that she can t go der now untill she was 22 years old , but i still ned some information about that .

thank you very much

she can get the visa untill 21 years old and you have to look for more informations in this website http://ukinmorocco.fco.gov.uk/en

allah isahal omor
salam

hello- i dont understand why your sister has to wait till shes 21 for her visa-
if she is married then the uk has family basic laws for e.g if 1 spouse is living in uk they have human right to maintain their marrage- therefore asap-
could you tell me what country she is in? perhaps i will be bale to help you better- i am quite knoweledgable in this topic