Use your english

the weather started to change, from a sunny day to a cloudy one, bringing with it sound of fury, thunder came also...

the girl run away from that well, and tried to tell the story to her mother, unfortunately her mother laughed!

what made her trumble, is that in the middle of the night.....

at that moment she heard her mother calling her from the kitchen there are some delicious cookies for you peggy when the woman who pretended to be her mother was fake and disappeared peggy shouted then her father.....

when a man without a head came straight to heeeer !!!!
her father got frightened but that man, was their neighbour who works in a circus he always plays that turn of the man without head they star laughing for a while when peggy asked her father who was with her her mother or a ghost her father began crying and tears poured dowc his chicks you must know the truth he said "when i was a yong boy"..

bodia

i am what i am
some brand new clothes for her first day in her new school.she was so happy to make new friends there.she had to be on her nine she tought.on her way to the mall...

TiwOtchi

Ok Edge.. Play the blues!
VIB
That she was to call a very old freind, that really need her for something. The problem is that she couldn't remeber what it was.

She was rushing back home thinking : "I'm such an idiot how can I forget something so important???!!!". But she still have no idea about what she was supposed to do.

When she arrived infront of her flat...

bodia

i am what i am
unbelieveble! she was nt at home.once shecked ,the adress was correct but instead of her flat there was a huge middle age old castle.she looked aroud her nothing but wild fields and dark forests.she said to herself "this must a nightmare!i m going to wake up and find myself at home in my bed.she heard a big noise that made her...

bodia

i am what i am
unbelieveble! she was nt at home.once shecked ,the adress was correct but instead of her flat there was a huge middle age old castle.she looked around her nothing but wild fields and dark forests.she said to herself "this must be a nightmare! im going to wake up and find myself at home in my bed ".she heard a big noise that made her...

in a bakery, he saw the lady he was seaching for ages. there were a lot people and there was a long queue. She was nearly near the counter but he was about 4 people behind her.
when she was leaving the shop he smiled and said hi to her. She looked at him but sai nothing. he thought she was waiting out.
none was there when he came out......

while he was strolling in the parc, he came across a woman who looks just like the lady he met 10 years ago. He stopped, took a deep breath, gathered all his courage and decided to do what he couldn't do before when out of nowhere came ...

well, i screwed up so can we start a new one :)
can we use lyrics from different songs and try to make something coherent out of them.

i seem to recognize your face
memories like fingerprints, a story raising
you wouldn't recall but i'm not....
('elderly woman behind the counter in a small town' by pearl jam)

the lady you are looking for.. I was the love of your life once but you could not feel it...I feel sorry for you and I wish you live happily the rest of your life with a woman that maybe once in your life you were able to love

bodia

i am what i am
okay here s one:
kafiak woke up and took a deep breath.at last d day!he was going to fight against cosmus prince of kandrakar to win beautiful sianna...

Kafiak woke up and took a deep breath.At last the day, he was going to fight against Cosmus prince of kandrakar to win beautiful Sianna... Sianna was locked in a dark cell in Konduram Castle, guarded by thounsands of Ogres...

wiley82

Take it, or leave it!
Kafiak woke up and took a deep breath.At last the day, he was going to fight against Cosmus prince of kandrakar to win beautiful Sianna... Sianna was locked in a dark cell in Konduram Castle, guarded by thounsands of Ogres...Gay Ogres wearing pink shorts.. one of them has the name of: OSIMO!

bodia

i am what i am
thanks a lot for screwing up my story.nioutah and mouchette help! let s continue.no Xmen on kafiak s planet the air poeple breathe ,there ,is poison for them.besides gay ogres with pink shorts had been eradicated long ago;ha ha!so:
beautiful sianna never gave up ,she knew her beloved kafiak would came and took her away far from evil cosmus.

wiley82

Take it, or leave it!
Here is a new story:

in an Island called BLADI, there was plenty of young people chatting about an upcoming important event when...

wiley82

Take it, or leave it!
Here is a new story:

in an Island called BLADI, there was plenty of young people chatting about an upcoming important event when...
a sound was heard from nowhere, and then among people, apeared baby talking to people!
a miracle saying that that sound heard is an alert!
so the chief of the city ordered...

i continue : orded ........ shut your moth every one , and go home bande de c*** va , because he had a frensh origin so he safed some usful words like that :D .
but bladi were't an ice land , but a dazzeling land because spring is come back finaly .

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I wanna speak english this evening.
But I'm way to lazy to read all the 6 past pages to play the game properly :/