What are you reading?

Good Morning!

I was wondering what kind of books do you like to read, or whether you're into reading at all!

Feel free to share some interesting titles or ask for help regarding a specific book.

Thank you all.

Kadijak

Gone
VIB
I red in english

The prince of mist : Carlos ruiz zafon

two books of Anne Rice : Angel time and Of love and evil!

and now i'm reading one of Stephen King The girl who loved Thomas gordon (I'm not sure for the title)

ps: sorry if i made some mistake :rouge:

yasmine3305

la vie est belle
few years ago, I read a series about history from Terry Deary (series is more dedicaced to children of 8-10 years but was quite pleasant to read). I gave my books to Oxfam last week.
as for the magazines, I prefer reading them at the library.

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
I'm reading "Breaking the Spell" by Daniel Dennett, about how to scientifically explain religion. And it's quite unsettling. :confused:

That's a good book, i hope you read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", because the one you're reading now is a sequel :D
Enjoy!

Of course I did, you didn't just assume that I am fully oblivious to the fact that I'm reading a trilogy, now did you? :p
Actually, I finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and I'm now reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
Is it safe to assume that you read the trilogy?

Of course I did, you didn't just assume that I am fully oblivious to the fact that I'm reading a trilogy, now did you? :p
Actually, I finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and I'm now reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to insult your intelligence. Of course i knew you were aware of what you are reading, please excuse my jest :)
As for the trilogy, i didnt read it yet, i intend to buy the books as soon as they are available in the only library in Casablanca that sells english books.

Regards

Platro

Not usually, i don't feel confortable staying a long time staring at a computer screen. Actually, whilst reading a book, what i enjoy more is the primitiveness of it, no wires, no technology, no anything... just a wad of paper :D

Different story over here, I am so done with paper books. I can't stand them anymore, and I can't imagine how can one read without being able to click on the words and look them up. Besides, paper books are so... bulky.

They finally got the third one translated?!

Bipasha

Soussia
I love watching movies and reading books so i can improve my english.
I've just finished reading "The Hobbit" by J.R.R Tolkien, and i can't wait to see the movie in december.