What happens in the us embassy?

Hi everyone! Can anyone please tell me what really happens in the US embassy rooms, because I tried to get an appointment before August fade away but I failed!!! I am actually a US college future etudiant, so I though things should be easy for me to do and have a simple appointment. I should be on US lands next mount... So I can start my education! Pleazz any help would be very appreciated !!!

Dernière édition:
Hi everyone! Can anyone please tell me what really happens in the US embassy rooms, because I tried to get an appointment before August fade away but I failed!!! I am actually a US college future etudiant, so I though things should be easy for me to do and have a simple appointment. I should be on US lands next mount... So I can start my education! Pleazz any help would be very appreciated !!!

Did you get already your I20 or DS2019 ? If yes then the visa appointment is a formality to give you the authorization to enter the US soil. Your futur student status in the US is determined by the I20 document not the visa itself.

Did you get already your I20 or DS2019 ? If yes then the visa appointment is a formality to give you the authorization to enter the US soil. Your futur student status in the US is determined by the I20 document not the visa itself.

@yassine2500 : Yes Yassine. My school actually provide me with a Form I-20, but when i tried to get an appointment for interview from the embassy web, I just fail, I think their schedule is full, can this be happened??!
Is there any other way to get an appointment without using the embassy web? Please help.

@yassine2500 : Yes Yassine. My school actually provide me with a Form I-20, but when i tried to get an appointment for interview from the embassy web, I just fail, I think their schedule is full, can this be happened??!
Is there any other way to get an appointment without using the embassy web? Please help.

Tu dois réessayer jusqu'a ce que tu trouves quelqu'un qui a annulé son rendez vous. In worst case scenario you can contact the consulate directly asking for them to get you an appointment cause it is urgent
CAN I GET AN EARLY APPOINTMENT?
  • You may request an earlier appointment by sending an email to casablancaexpedite@state.gov. When requesting an expedited visa appointment via e-mail, you must substantiate your request by scanning relevant documents and by explaining the reasons for your emergency.

The following visa applicants may request an early appointment:
  • A professional meeting with business partners or attending a conference.A student and/or exchange visitor who needs to travel before the program start date.

Source: http://morocco.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/faq.html

The US embassy functions differently from the French one. You don't need an appointment.
You get your paperwork together, you show up at 7 a.m. in front of the embassy, get in line and take your interview.
Your I20 is important but does not guarantee that you'll get a visa. Issuing a visa might take over a month in some cases where they must check your record with the FBI. this is very common with young males from Arab countries.
All in all, you need to hurry up and get to the embassy. Don't forget the 2 most important things: Proof of lots of money in the bank account and proof that you'll be coming back to Morocco once you graduate.

Best of luck,

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
The US embassy functions differently from the French one. You don't need an appointment.
You get your paperwork together, you show up at 7 a.m. in front of the embassy, get in line and take your interview.
Your I20 is important but does not guarantee that you'll get a visa. Issuing a visa might take over a month in some cases where they must check your record with the FBI. this is very common with young males from Arab countries.
All in all, you need to hurry up and get to the embassy. Don't forget the 2 most important things: Proof of lots of money in the bank account and proof that you'll be coming back to Morocco once you graduate.

Best of luck,

Hello,
Have you tried it??......because That's not right.....You must have an appointement in order to get in.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur

You might need to contact you school......they might be able to help you.

Yes, I've tried. Been there, done that 5 years ago. I've just checked and you are correct, they've started using appointments. My bad. Do you have an appointment then?

You might need to contact you school......they might be able to help you.

I have showed him the procedure from the consulate's website itself about how to get an urgent appointment. In situations like this one, it is strongly advised to stick to the available official information.