Where are all the moroccan girls in the US

Hi doing everybody ?
It has become a sort of a puzzle to understand where and how to find my hometown girls here in the states. I know that there are a lot of them here in WAshington DC area, it is freaking sad to wanna date hometown girl on serious note...but no sign or trace. is ther any website where to find them (other than arablounge.com).
Jazzakom laho khayra

Milcham

Proud to be Moroccan
Hi doing everybody ?
It has become a sort of a puzzle to understand where and how to find my hometown girls here in the states. I know that there are a lot of them here in WAshington DC area, it is freaking sad to wanna date hometown girl on serious note...but no sign or trace. is ther any website where to find them (other than arablounge.com).
Jazzakom laho khayra

Take the plane , u will find your girl in morocco , make sure that u can have a girlfriend in few minutes
and then , come back to your lovely hometown in usa.

what else?

lilia26

Bladinaute averti
Take the plane , u will find your girl in morocco , make sure that u can have a girlfriend in few minutes
and then , come back to your lovely hometown in usa.

what else?

mdrrr qu'est ce t'en sais qu'il la trouvera en quelque minutes

les marocaines ne sont pas des filles faciles!!! ;)

what are u talking about, it's about that time to get serious i guess. it would be better if one can find a well educated head over heels kind girl who's already established here, yet her roots and mind absorbed by backhome.

filles facile wla machi facile, when we're talking about getting serious "kamel dinek", we should not talk about easy or not easy, there should total transparencey and straighforwardness, what's wrong with that, else u have not gotten to that age yet to understand, that playing around hard to get, been ther done that, we moroccans pioneered it

Milcham

Proud to be Moroccan
what are u talking about, it's about that time to get serious i guess. it would be better if one can find a well educated head over heels kind girl who's already established here, yet her roots and mind absorbed by backhome.

Coz you think , that moroccan girl who's living in Morocco can't get a well educated head ?
how many girls come to us to work or to study
So you have to be kind and little bit smart , when you talk about girls from your country

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Hi doing everybody ?
Jazzakom laho khayra

why don't you go for lebanes/iraqi/syrian/indian/pakistani girls?

they are way better speaking of beauty;)

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Moroccan girls are in the kitchen :D

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing.
Long time ago.

They've taken husbands, every one.
Oh, when will you ever learn?
Oh, when will you ever learn?

(From: Where have all the flowes gone, Pete Seeger)

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
yeah that's right...wOOOw, nodd lmok, wa ta rah makynch ma7ssen mn lbendir lmaghribi, y3azz l ghzzlatt dial lmaghrib...wa 3ibad lah ahh33 :(

Bendir? what do you mean by that? i have a mokh 3waj, so i thought you were meaning ass or something like that :D

being a moroccan girl, i know what i'm talking about, lebanese and indian girls are prettier, no offense :cool:

yah bendir implies ass, fine ass as matter of fact...
speaking of moroccan girls, r u saying that u r not pretty, as far as i could know, we have some fine girls back home, the ones i know and see some are OK, but when u say that lebanese girls are pretty, now i have to disagree, very few of them "kay ssd9o", they are not that great...they just dress flashy and to the top, some of them are don't get me wrong, but not really something worth mentionning. and when u say indians now u don't know what u talking about.., raj3i dorossek a ssatta lah yrdi 3lik, ssirri rah loubnaniyat 39dok :> ha ha

GioEgyptio

2009 insh'allah
Hi doing everybody ?
Jazzakom laho khayra

wellllll...Have you seen your face? they are probably all running away from you........

GioEgyptio , I appreciate it, it's all good... :(
It's one way to think about it this way i guess, even though i am quite accostumed of hearing that i bring goose bumps to lot of chics just talking to them . I guess u can tell when ppl have a crush on you, u can tell that they act funny, it's all from the body language, and before u say anything...think it's a possibility, right ? you snobby one.