Your best jokes!!

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A man walked into a smart specialty shop and asked the saleslady for a bra as a gift to his wife

the salesgirl said"what size is she??"

"I'm not sure"

"Is she as large as grapfruits??":eek:

"Smaller"

"Apples??"

"Smaller"

"Egges??"

"Yeah -but fried"

:D::D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A lawyer was walking down the street when he saw an auto accident.
He rushed over and started handing out business cards.

"I saw the whole thing" he said."I'll take either side"

:D::D::D:

watatla3

kijak rassi men lowr ?
A man walked into a smart specialty shop and asked the saleslady for a bra as a gift to his wife

"I'm not sure"

"Is she as large as grapfruits??":eek:

"Smaller"

"Apples??"

"Smaller"

"Egges??"

"Yeah -but fried"

hahhaa

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Spanish went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English with three main words: green, pink and yellow.

The Italian was first:
"I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day."

The Spanish was next:
"I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink panther on TV."

Last was the French:
"I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone "green...green...", I pink up the phone and I say "Yellow ?..."

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
hahhaa

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Spanish went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English with three main words: green, pink and yellow.

The Italian was first:
"I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day."

The Spanish was next:
"I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink panther on TV."

Last was the French:
"I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone "green...green...", I pink up the phone and I say "Yellow ?..."

hahahahaha

mdr....i can imagine the french accent:D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A woman visited her doctor and complained,"this morning t went to the bathroom...and 5 pennies came out.....this afternoon i went again and dimes and quarters fell out.I couldn't wait to get here!!!"

The doctor said "take it easy.You're just going through your change

watatla3

kijak rassi men lowr ?
A woman visited her doctor and complained,"this morning t went to the bathroom...and 5 pennies came out.....this afternoon i went again and dimes and quarters fell out.I couldn't wait to get here!!!"

The doctor said "take it easy.You're just going through your change

hhahah :):) ........................

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This sheikh is in the maternity ward looking a the babies through the glass partition......one guy next to him asks "which one is yours??"

The sheikh says, "the first six rows"

:D::D::D

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This saoudi man goes to a store,points to a rack of nighties,and says to the clerk "Iwill take them all"

she replied:eek:"but they're all different sizes"

"so are my wives"he said

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
whed lberkani chra CD wdarou f VCD mais il a pas aimer 1ere chanson..khrej CD khcha fih sitlo wbka tydwar...

whed l berkani lga bztam..fih wrka dial dou..mcha khlsha....

hada brkani kan ghadi b la voiture wchadou policier galih wach m sourya galih non men lmghrib..lol

hada berkani mcha l oujda flwkita dial 3id l3arch..fach rja3 swlouh ses amis comment tu trouve oujda..galihoum zwina mais m3ref fin rysiftouha m3mrinha b les timbre

pardon si ya un berkani ici

milady

safi 3yyiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
This Saoudi man with a PURE arabic accent (B for P, F for V...:D) went to london and wanted to Park his car. He asked a policeman "Can I Bark here?". Confused but amezed, the policeman replied
"We are in a free country Sir, you can Bark weherever you like" :D

whed lberkani chra CD wdarou f VCD mais il a pas aimer 1ere chanson..khrej CD khcha fih sitlo wbka tydwar...

whed l berkani lga bztam..fih wrka dial dou..mcha khlsha....

hada brkani kan ghadi b la voiture wchadou policier galih wach m sourya galih non men lmghrib..lol

hada berkani mcha l oujda flwkita dial 3id l3arch..fach rja3 swlouh ses amis comment tu trouve oujda..galihoum zwina mais m3ref fin rysiftouha m3mrinha b les timbre

pardon si ya un berkani ici

:) je savais pas que les berkani ete les belges du maroc

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
hadi whed lmra mchat tkhteb lwldha..swlatha la maman dial l3rousa ..wach wldek tykmi..galt lha non hta tysker..

whed rajel wmratou direct men l3roubya sknou flmdina..iwa m3a lmra msansa tfik bekri fchi 3 dial sbah machat la cusin..fchrjem sm3at twchwich..bdat ttsme3..chi couple wkfin wra dar wlbent galt l jemha..tu vois quoi a mes yeux..galha lhoub wlhnana wl3ichk wdik lhdra...hya mchat tayra ..jilali..a jilai..fak galha malek..chnou ktchouf f3ynay..galha l3mach a ftima

whed 3tah khouh 3000 dh galih kssi rasek..mcha chraka koulha trabech

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This Saoudi man with a PURE arabic accent (B for P, F for V...:D) went to london and wanted to Park his car. He asked a policeman "Can I Bark here?". Confused but amezed, the policeman replied
"We are in a free country Sir, you can Bark weherever you like" :D

hahahaha.....i like this one..... i had it on my list:D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
"Sheikhs(saoudis) don't have it so good after all....By the time one of them gets through kissing his last wife good night,it's time to start kissing his first one good morning"

I love this one :D

Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations 10.10.95:

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW.

Canadians: This is a little lighthouse. Your call.

redaune44

Hala Madrid !
VIB

"I'm not sure"

"Is she as large as grapfruits??": eek :

"Smaller"

"Apples??"

"Smaller"

"Egges??"

"Yeah -but fried"

: D : : D :

en darija :D

tu veux dire quoi par ce sujet ? :D

A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
en darija : D

tu veux dire quoi par ce sujet ? : D

wahed bgha ichri soutyamate:eek:....fach mcha sawal 8adik li katbi3...9alt lou achman taille 8iya....9al8a mana3raf??

9altlou wach kbar b7al pamplemouse

9al8a lla sghar........sawelatou b7al toufa7 il a dit non sghar ......sawelatou b7al lbid 9al8a oui walakin mchawat

safi a sidi mayekoun ghir khaterak:D::D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”

I like this one:D:

do you have a dirty one for us???:langue:

redaune44

Hala Madrid !
VIB
wahed bgha ichri soutyamate:eek:....fach mcha sawal 8adik li katbi3...9alt lou achman taille 8iya....9al8a mana3raf??

9altlou wach kbar b7al pamplemouse

9al8a lla sghar........sawelatou b7al toufa7 il a dit non sghar ......sawelatou b7al lbid 9al8a oui walakin mchawat

safi a sidi mayekoun ghir khaterak: D:: D:

mmmmdr :D

merci :D