Your Career Goal !

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
Hi There,

Can each one of you tell us his career objective. Personally, my dream is to become

a Senior Manager. It's very difficult to reach it, but I'm working hard to achieve it.

Cheers.

NEVER SAY DIE.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Hi There,

Can each one of you tell us his career objective. Personally, my dream is to become

a Senior Manager. It's very difficult to reach it, but I'm working hard to achieve it.

Cheers.

NEVER SAY DIE.

Salam,

Going out on a limb is easier for some than others,but allowing fear to keep you from purposing your passion is ,quite ,simply giving fear entirely too much power.
try taking baby step towards your goal.As you conquer small advances,take on greater ones..
Ask only that you do your best and be happy that you tried...and with each small triumph,you'll empower your resolve,and fear enventually dimish or be done away with all togetehr.....So never say it's difficult to reach something...everything is possible.....

YES YOU CAN

I's like to work for a professional services firm, one of the 'Big 4' such as PwC, Deloitte, KPMG or Ernst and Young (for the experience) and then inshallah start my own business... but really, if I manage to earn a lot of money without needing to set up my own company, I would be more than happy!
.... but then, if all fails, I would like to become a lecturer and teach International Relations at univerity level. It's always good to have a back up!

My bladi career goal in this English forum is to improve the British language.

I'm very serious about re-starting my English language efforts.
Shortly after arriving in the place I'm currently living in, I was doing fine. But I increasingly found that my friends here were from so many different countries and that all my friends ( including the Arabs ) preferred French to English, so there was really no one with whom I could practise. And I don't like sitting in the privacy of a room talking to myself in English. So, much to my regret, with studies/work getting very hectic, I discountinued my efforts. But it seems that the acquantaince of some non faulty english speakers here is motivating me to start learning due to their bright ideas and suggestions and perhaps they can be significantly instrumental in my language efforts.

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you

hi el_safia no goal no ambition come on

Well, it is true. Some years ago, I had a big list of to do's: traveling abroad, working in a challenging environment, get back to studies, have guts of starting things from scratch, go for a working field I have no background and succeed... Once fulfilled, you are overwhelmed by a feeling of satisfaction. That is currently how I feel... I know how far I can go, and what I am able to do. I know I will climb the hierarchy ladders and lead a team one day wherever (either in my current company or another); I am not in a hurry, so I am brushing up my skills but living a good life! You need to move on to your personal life!

Safia

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
I see that earning a lot of money is the main goal for most of people.

Money is good thing for sure but I've seen too much people morking their ass out such as 80 hours per week for a pretty decent income.

OK, you got a good job and enough bucks to become the typical whealthy suburbian guy, then what ?

You can die tomorrow on a car crash or a stroke. Then what's left of you ? Your money ? The things you own ?

No, only memory remains in the mind of people who used to be your family or friends....

Money and job are not enough to make a man happy...

Chouchou_TN

Man U out! dAIGouté
I see that earning a lot of money is the main goal for most of people.

Money is good thing for sure but I've seen too much people morking their ass out such as 80 hours per week for a pretty decent income.

OK, you got a good job and enough bucks to become the typical whealthy suburbian guy, then what ?

You can die tomorrow on a car crash or a stroke. Then what's left of you ? Your money ? The things you own ?

No, only memory remains in the mind of people who used to be your family or friends....

Money and job are not enough to make a man happy...

Tha's why I don wanna get rich only : I wanna build my Empire !
To let this heritage for my progennetuuuure

And when you say that only memory remains, it could mean that it's better to be famous or to do something that make you beacom famous ( like wininn a Nobel price .. :rolleyes: :D )
But celebrity is not better than the wealth in my point
I prefer to be unkown and rich, than rich and famous or famous and "poor"

So ya.. get rich, or die tryinn'

Salam,

Going out on a limb is easier for some than others,but allowing fear to keep you from purposing your passion is ,quite ,simply giving fear entirely too much power.
try taking baby step towards your goal.As you conquer small advances,take on greater ones..
Ask only that you do your best and be happy that you tried...and with each small triumph,you'll empower your resolve,and fear enventually dimish or be done away with all togetehr.....So never say it's difficult to reach something...everything is possible.....

YES YOU CAN

Some serious stuff there! I take it's from an Obama's speech?

yassinetem

allahu karim
Hi There,

Cheers.

NEVER SAY DIE.

I have 2 goals:

1 is to be a brillant scientist and make a revolutionnary discovery so that people can keep mentioning my name for ever.

2 to have the car of my dreams : Mercedess C 220