Aide pour corriger petit texte

Bonjour,

Je pense qu'il y a pas mal de fautes dedans je débute avec l'anglais

I'm a foreign student and i'm wondering if person who drop out high school few years ago to work, is that possible for this person to be admitted ? Is it better for her to have an old letter of recommendation by her 2 ancien teachers in high school (4 years) or 2 recent letter of recommendation by her job ?

"Hi" c'est reserver au amis ect.. Ou ca peut s'adresser àussi à des chefs ou personne d'administration qui vont gérer notre dossier ect..

Hi,

I suck with english i'm trying to learn it, can you check this following text please i thinck there are errors :

"I'm a foreign student and i'm wondering if a person who drop out high school few years ago to work can be admitted if she complet the requirement expept the total school Report because she stayed only one year in high school ?
Is it better for her to have an old letter of recommendation by her 2 ancien teachers in high school (5 years ago) or 2 recent letter of recommendation by her job ?

I am assuming you want to attend college in U.S., but you're a high school dropout .If that is the case, then it is best for you to take the GED test ( general equivalence degree to high school diploma) Good luck.

thank you for your answer. Yes but they didn't talk about the GED in their site they talked about the SAT or ACT for the application as a freashman. The problem is that i'm living in France i know it easy to pass the SAT here but the GED i don't think i can in France. I will ask to college if they need GED or SAT for my case.

My text is correct they are no problemes with my sentences ?

I'm a foreign student and i'm wondering if a person who drop out high school few years ago to work can be admitted if she complet the requirement expept the total school Report because she stayed only one year in high school ?
Is it better for her to have an old letter of recommendation by her 2 ancien teachers in high school (5 years ago) or 2 recent letter of recommendation by her job ? I'm also wondering if the best for a high school drop out is to take GED rather than the SAT for the application ?

GED test with minimum passing scores will allow you to attend college in U.S. this has been said. I refer you to cuty pie and perhaps she can explain it to you better and in French.

Bonjour,

I'm a foreign student and i'm wondering if person who drop out high school few years ago to work, is that possible for this person to be admitted ? Is it better for her to have an old letter of recommendation by her 2 ancien teachers in high school (4 years) or 2 recent letter of recommendation by her job ?

"Hi" c'est reserver au amis ect.. Ou ca peut s'adresser àussi à des chefs ou personne d'administration qui vont gérer notre dossier ect..

Yes you scrive many faulte in your text!!!
If you want i may corrige you slowly ,step bye step
your ortograpphical and structural misanderstood
Yes you are able to say "Hi" to your boss!

Shadowwwww,

attend pour une membre qui s appelle: cuty pie et qui parle bien le Franacis/Anglais. Peut etre elle va t expliquer en Francais. MOI je connais pas bien le Francais. Juste attend. ne repond pas a ce message .

UNIVERSAL

---lcdcjve---
VIB

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Bonjour,

I'm a foreign student and i'm wondering if person who drop out high school few years ago to work, is that possible for this person to be admitted ?
Does (the name of college) admit students without a high school diploma)
Is it better for her to have an old letter of recommendation by her 2 ancien teachers in high school (4 years) or 2 recent letter of recommendation by her job ?
If yes what are the requirements
If no what can I get done to get into (the name of the college)

Yes you can use hi with anyone at anytime

Good luck!!!

Does (the name of college) admit students without a high school diploma)

If yes what are the requirements
If no what can I get done to get into (the name of the college)

Yes you can use hi with anyone at anytime

Good luck!!!

En fait je suis en train de préparer le SAT et le TOEFL pour passer les examens l’année prochaine, le problème c'est que la faculté que je veux est réputé et très sélective, donc je sais pas si ils acceptent les personnes sans bulletin scolaire ou lettre de recommandation c'est ce que je voudrais savoir. C'est correct si je dis :

Does (the name of college) admit students without high school reports and letters of recommendation by teachers if they complete the total other requirements ?

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
En fait je suis en train de préparer le SAT et le TOEFL pour passer les examens l’année prochaine, le problème c'est que la faculté que je veux est réputé et très sélective, donc je sais pas si ils acceptent les personnes sans bulletin scolaire ou lettre de recommandation c'est ce que je voudrais savoir. C'est correct si je dis :

Does (the name of college) admit students without high school reports and letters of recommendation by teachers if they complete the total other requirements ?
For an international student , you can only take the TOEFL.
And you can only be admitted into a community college (forget about high profile university )
The community college will make you take placement tests ( English/ math/ reading/writing).
Your first credits(up to 24/a year and half)will go toward obtaining your GED and then you will be able to matriculate into the community college as a regular student .....withing 2 years or so you can transfer to the university of your choice and of course depends on your GPA as well.
Your letters are a plus to send them with your application.

Bonjour,

Quand tu écris dans une langue étrangère, il faut oublier le français. A te lire, tes structures (grammaticales, tournures de phrase) en sont trop empreintes.

Tu peux le faire de cette façon:

"Sir,

As a foreign student, I wonder if students who drop out high school for work 4 years ago have any chance to be admitted? Have they rather send recommentation letters of 2 elder teachers of their high school or 2 recent ones provided in their current job?

Thanks"