الأمير مولاي رشيد يترأس حفل عشاء أقامه صاحب الجلالة بمناسبة افتتاح الدورة الـ20 لمهرجان مراكش

Kamal-LAZRAQ.jpg

ما قصة شريطك السينمائي “عصابات”، المنافس ضمن المسابقة الرسمية من الدورة الحالية للمهرجان الدولي للفيلم بمراكش؟

Difkoum

Anti sioniste et khawa khawa.

Au Maroc, après le séisme : « On sait que l’hiver peut nous achever »​

Au Maroc, deux mois après le tremblement de terre, une grande partie des habitants des 60 000 bâtiments endommagés ou détruits vivent encore sous des tentes. Et redoutent les températures hivernales.

I like the Selham.

They tell me it is nice and sunny these days during the day. But cold at night ... Oh I know all too well those cold
nites ... Oh yeah.

Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

Speaking to Variety on the sidelines of the Marrakech film Festival, Debbagh said that he is currently exploring locations in Morocco for the film’s crew.
«We’re trying to cover four or five African countries, such as Libya, Egypt, Senegal and Mali and several countries in the Middle East, and we’ve almost found everything in Morocco», Debbagh told the American magazine.
In Morocco you «find areas that look like Senegal and others that are very luxurious like a California neighborhood, and if you’re looking for places that look similar to Libya, Yémen or Syria, you can find them in and around Marrakech», he added.

«Lords of War» is going to bring together 400 to 500 crew members. 100 of them will come from the US and the UK and the rest will comprise of well-trained Moroccan crew members, Debbagh confirmed.
Through his film production company Kasbah F

...More : https://en.yabiladi.com/articles/de...*MTcwMTY5MTYwNy4xODcuMC4xNzAxNjkxNjA5LjAuMC4w

QRHNSHHUPFFBZPTA3AYNRTIGN4.jpg