Are there any french moroccans who are heading to morocco this year?

Hello everyone,

I'm a Dutch Moroccan and I was wondering if there were any French Moroccans on this board.
I'm going to Rabat, Marrakech, Tanger and maybe also Agadir in shaa Allah.

Many of my friends aren't going to Maghrib this year. I was thinking to ask someone to join me to have some quality time in Morocco. I'll be there after Ramadan untill the 15th of March.

So... if there are any volunteers (please be normal human beings), we could swap Facebooks or Whats'App to get to know eachother and to meet in Morocco. I'm 21 years old and I love to see wonderful & beautiful places and to have fun.

Kind regards!

Hollandiya

Hello everyone,

I'm a Dutch Moroccan and I was wondering if there were any French Moroccans on this board.
I'm going to Rabat, Marrakech, Tanger and maybe also Agadir in shaa Allah.

Many of my friends aren't going to Maghrib this year. I was thinking to ask someone to join me to have some quality time in Morocco. I'll be there after Ramadan untill the 15th of March.

So... if there are any volunteers (please be normal human beings), we could swap Facebooks or Whats'App to get to know eachother and to meet in Morocco. I'm 21 years old and I love to see wonderful & beautiful places and to have fun.

Kind regards!

Hollandiya

I am resting in peace in Belgium a place near Hollanda
I want to improuve also my anglish langage
Are you a hollandya girl? if in fact you are a sexually girl
i want to meet you sincerely and without any sexual attraction
for touching the anglish langage that it is not very good
as you can read it
In exchange i am ready to touch french
langage
Have a nice trip in Morocco