Become multilingual is my dream, devenir anglophone est mon rêve

Zaynaa

Bladinaute averti
Hello

What is the secret for become multilingual ?

I already speak spanish but unfortunately i never use it.
This lenguage is useless for me.

I need to know very well speak english.

My dream is become bilingual in english.

I would like speak fast, without searching my words, without french accent and mostly i want understand when american / english people are talking with me !
It's the most dificult, they speak so fast !

Today i started english class, its an conversation club, but it's just 2 hours per week.
It's not enough for progress fast.

Can you give me some advices for accelerate my english learning ?

Thanks.

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Hello :timide:

Read stuff like comics or theater in English, or guides. They will show you how people actually speak. You also have to read a grammar book or two, even if it is boring for most people. But some grammar books are great and user-friendly.

Write the new words you are learning on some notepad.

Listen to radio in English, or watch TV programs like news reports or movies and series (as in Netflix).

Would you like me to correct the errors there are in your opening post? :timide:

Zaynaa

Bladinaute averti
Hello

Thanks for your answer

I know write in english but it's strange , when im watching TV news or a movie in english, i dont understand anything !!

It frustrates me !!

It's my wish to understand when american or english people are talking !

Yes of course you can correct my mistakes.
I am still a novice in english .

Hey,

There is no secrets, just practice as much as you can. Actually there is one, be obsessed by this language.

listen to the radio, Watch TV, read books, use forums, practice in real life, write,….. Think in english
Do this and work to get your english better, it means when you read something for example and you don't understand it(even if you get the point from the contexte), look for it's meaning on internet and try to practice it.

Good luck to both of us

sba3doukali

zegg ighzar iqqoren al Doukkala
Hello :timide:

Read stuff like comics or theater in English, or guides. They will show you how people actually speak. You also have to read a grammar book or two, even if it is boring for most people. But some grammar books are great and user-friendly.

Write the new words you are learning on some notepad.

Listen to radio in English, or watch TV programs like news reports or movies and series (as in Netflix).

Would you like me to correct the errors there are in your opening post? :timide:
Do you live in Canada, because you English is correctly correct

sba3doukali

zegg ighzar iqqoren al Doukkala
Very pra
Hey,

There is no secrets, just practice as much as you can. Actually there is one, be obsessed by this language.

listen to the radio, Watch TV, read books, use forums, practice in real life, write,….. Think in english
Do this and work to get your english better, it means when you read something for example and you don't understand it(even if you get the point from the contexte), look for it's meaning on internet and try to practice it.

Good luck to both of us
Very pragmatics advice

raynox

I was so glad to see u
VIB
Hello

I would like speak fast, without searching my words, without french accent and mostly i want understand when american / english people are talking with me !

Today i started english class, its an conversation club, but it's just 2 hours per week.

Thanks.

Les langues c'est l'immersion
J'ai fait plusieurs fois des semaines entières en angletterre et en Irlande.
je parle aussi avec mes neveux et nièces en anglais, (ils sont américains et ne parlent pas un mot de français et très mal l'arabe)
Regarder des séries en VO c'est pas mal.

apprendre a lire l'arabe de façon fluide, c'est avec une marocaine du bled qui lisait super bien, elle maitrisait tout Macha Allah, grammaire, vocabulaire, on a passé notre temps a lire des textes en arabe jusqu'a ce que je puisse lire des textes en arabe sans hésitation.

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Les langues c'est l'immersion
J'ai fait plusieurs fois des semaines entières en angletterre et en Irlande.
je parle aussi avec mes neveux et nièces en anglais, (ils sont américains et ne parlent pas un mot de français et très mal l'arabe)
Regarder des séries en VO c'est pas mal.

apprendre a lire l'arabe de façon fluide, c'est avec une marocaine du bled qui lisait super bien, elle maitrisait tout Macha Allah, grammaire, vocabulaire, on a passé notre temps a lire des textes en arabe jusqu'a ce que je puisse lire des textes en arabe sans hésitation.

Il paraît que les Irlandais parlent mal, c'est vrai?

Lire l'arabe : parles-tu de la darija ou de l'arabe classique? :)

Je trouve l'écriture arabe très difficile.

Hello

Thanks.
I would suggest you go live in a part of the USA or Canada, where you are sure not to find anyone who speaks another language.... I would say advise you to try Wisconsin, Utah, or North and South Dakota... you will be fluent in English within a few months...

raynox

I was so glad to see u
VIB

J ai pas remarqué que les irlandais parlaient mal anglais.

Arabe classique, darija c est ma langue maternelle

Ninive

Nomad addict

noo, the irish poeple speak very weel English but they have an accent very strong

I m to Ireland for learn English it's why my English is not very good still :p

Ninive

Nomad addict
Hello

Thanks.

come here with me